Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Jul 29, 2008, 4:33pm   #91
Liv101
Livy
Originally Posted by BagLadie
Both my parents have brown eyes and I have blue eyes. Rare...but it can happen.
true, but not in jen case.
Jul 29, 2008, 4:43pm   #92
d
dr. twiggers
inactive
Originally Posted by Liv101
I believe both of her parents have brown eyes so its likely that she does too imo.
So long as both of her parents carry the recessive gene for blue eyes, she has a 25% chance of also having blue eyes even if both her parents have brown eyes. Genetics 101...Punnett square :-)
Jul 29, 2008, 4:52pm   #93
Liv101
Livy
Originally Posted by twiggers
So long as both of her parents carry the recessive gene for blue eyes, she has a 25% chance of also having blue eyes even if both her parents have brown eyes. Genetics 101...Punnett square :-)
true but not in Jen's case those are contacts her eyes and hair are brown just like her parents. I really don't know why she wears the blue contacts I think she'll look better with her brown eyes, ill love to see her hair brown and her eyes brown you know to change it up a little bit instead of the same ol'
Jul 29, 2008, 5:50pm   #94
calicaliente
More is More
Oh snap~ I want some of those contacts. They look so natural!
Jul 29, 2008, 6:14pm   #95
shoegal27
sunglass addict
Check out this website:

http://www.freewebs.com/jenniferaniston248/

There are a bunch of pics of Jenn as a baby and teen.. even though the pics are in black and white, you can still tell her eyes are blue. NO CONTACTS LADIES.. SHES A BLUE EYED BRUNETTE!
Jul 29, 2008, 7:13pm   #96
Cherrasaki
99% Angel
Originally Posted by shoegal27
Check out this website:

http://www.freewebs.com/jenniferaniston248/

There are a bunch of pics of Jenn as a baby and teen.. even though the pics are in black and white, you can still tell her eyes are blue. NO CONTACTS LADIES.. SHES A BLUE EYED BRUNETTE!
I always thought she had naturally blue eyes too. And those pictures seem to affirm that. But even if she does wear contacts they might be color enhancing contacts or something. But as far as having blue eyes as a baby, that can change because babies are born with blues eyes and then the color can change.

Here is a picture of her in early screen work. It seems as though she has brown eyes but could just be the lighting.

Jul 29, 2008, 7:28pm   #97
s
sierrasun1
Great photos -- very interesting!!

It's exciting to think she has brown eyes and contacts can change them that naturally..... I'd love to try whatever contacts those are!!! Any ideas? If someone has any ideas, please post. Paris has convincing looking blue ones too!

I have brown and any of the blue-colored ones I've tried just look fake.
Jul 29, 2008, 8:08pm   #98
BagLadie
Got a handle on it
Funny - I have blue eyes and would LOVE to have brown eyes! Either way, blue or brown, Jen is gorgeous.
Jul 29, 2008, 8:25pm   #99
s
sierrasun1
Bagladie, that is funny! Do you want really want brown? Why? :-)

If you ever wanted to see what they'd look like brown, you can usually try different colors at a LensCrafters office. They'll usually let you sample different colors. I don't know if they have a "brown, brown" - but, I know they have "honey brown".... I've tried those too. :-)

I think, too, since you have blue eyes to start with, you'll have a wide range to choose from (ie, turqouise, amethyst, green, brown, etc.)

Even if you don't wear glasses/contacts, there's the option of getting colored lenses with no prescription.
Jul 29, 2008, 8:52pm   #100
Tracy
shallowly obsessing

they look blue here and IMO back when this pic was taken "really good" colored contacts didn't exist----assuming they exist now---lol.
Jul 29, 2008, 9:07pm   #101
BagLadie
Got a handle on it
Originally Posted by sierrasun1
Bagladie, that is funny! Do you want really want brown? Why? :-)

If you ever wanted to see what they'd look like brown, you can usually try different colors at a LensCrafters office. They'll usually let you sample different colors. I don't know if they have a "brown, brown" - but, I know they have "honey brown".... I've tried those too. :-)

I think, too, since you have blue eyes to start with, you'll have a wide range to choose from (ie, turqouise, amethyst, green, brown, etc.)

Even if you don't wear glasses/contacts, there's the option of getting colored lenses with no prescription.

I have brown hair and olive skin and always thought I would look better with dark eyes. I guess you always want what you don't have. My daughter has the most beautiful brown eyes that match her hair and I just love them. She loves mine and we always joke that we wish we could trade. She is only 5 btw!
Jul 30, 2008, 11:20pm   #102
B
BTBF

Looking good!!!
Jul 31, 2008, 12:25am   #103
Babydoll Chanel
Grammar Police!
Lovely shoes, again! She looks wonderful
Jul 31, 2008, 12:28am   #104
Jayne1
Working Canvas
^^ That watch is pretty fabulous too!
Jul 31, 2008, 3:34am   #105
karo
Jennifer Aniston picks up a few new pieces at Barney’s in Los Angeles on Wednesday afternoon.
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >