POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 26, 2008, 7:54pm   #31
bisbee's Avatar
Best Bubbie
Originally Posted by BTBF
She looks a little out of shape(chubby) there. Must be all the romantic meals she has with JM.
WTF? If you think she looks chubby, I think you are more than a little confused about what a woman should look like. She is so far from chubby!!!!!!!
Jul 26, 2008, 8:11pm   #32
chessmont's Avatar
Member
I think John Mayer is a Man-Ho. Hopefully she is not in it for the emotional long run
Jul 26, 2008, 8:13pm   #33
shoegal27's Avatar
sunglass addict
I think as the years go by, Jenn gets more and more clouded by love. She finds it in all the wrong places.. poor dear!
Jul 26, 2008, 8:19pm   #34
feisty_queen's Avatar
Member
I agree. hate him.
Originally Posted by chessmont
I think John Mayer is a Man-Ho. Hopefully she is not in it for the emotional long run
Jul 26, 2008, 8:34pm   #35
Purse-Ooooh's Avatar
My Sweet Bobba-Lou!
Originally Posted by twiggers
And she does drugs too (marijuana)!
GASP!!!!! She smokes, goes braless, hangs in the sun AND smokes weed??!?! GOD I wish she lived closer!!!! I wonder if she drinks Martinis too? If she does, I am so moving!!!
Jul 26, 2008, 8:41pm   #36
debsmith's Avatar
finally home
Originally Posted by Purse-Ooooh
GASP!!!!! She smokes, goes braless, hangs in the sun AND smokes weed??!?! GOD I wish she lived closer!!!! I wonder if she drinks Martinis too? If she does, I am so moving!!!
AND?!?!?! AND?!?! She loves musicians!!! My kinda woman! I'm going too!!!
Jul 26, 2008, 8:46pm   #37
Purse-Ooooh's Avatar
My Sweet Bobba-Lou!
Originally Posted by debsmith
AND?!?!?! AND?!?! She loves musicians!!! My kinda woman! I'm going too!!!
I KNEW I could count on you to join me you musician lovin' HO!!!
Jul 26, 2008, 8:51pm   #38
H_addict's Avatar
H is for HOCKEY
Originally Posted by savvy23
I swear!! this woman does not own a bra. they were always perky even back in the "friends" days.
They aren't as perky any more so I wish she'd invest in one ...
Jul 26, 2008, 10:57pm   #39
LV-PRADAfanatic's Avatar
Built Hot for LV
she looks great
Jul 27, 2008, 1:09am   #40
Babydoll Chanel's Avatar
Grammar Police!
Originally Posted by BTBF
She looks a little out of shape(chubby) there. Must be all the romantic meals she has with JM.
Chubby????? Aniston??? She's one the most toned and fit celebs...
Jul 27, 2008, 1:29am   #41
Charlie's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Purse-Ooooh
GASP!!!!! She smokes, goes braless, hangs in the sun AND smokes weed??!?! GOD I wish she lived closer!!!! I wonder if she drinks Martinis too? If she does, I am so moving!!!
Sounds like a hippie to me God I love Jennifer Aniston, BTW she can get away braless, no saggie boobs here
Jul 27, 2008, 1:38am   #42
Charlie's Avatar
Member




Jul 27, 2008, 1:47am   #43
Charlie's Avatar
Member












Jul 27, 2008, 6:02am   #44
LaLohan's Avatar
Member
Jul 27, 2008, 6:57am   #45
Korilynn's Avatar
My little princess
Is it just me, or does she have THE BEST hair?! I wish mine looked like hers!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip  
TOP

Thread Tools