POST A REPLY

Oct 4, 2011, 2:46am   #4051
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
Quote:
Jennifer Aniston visits the Breast Care Center at the Inova Alexandria Hospital at Mark Center on Monday (October 3) in Alexandria, Va.

The 42-year-old actress was joined by Second Lady Jill Biden, producer Kristin Hahn, and Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius during the tour, which commemorated Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Later in the evening, Jill was expected to deliver remarks at the screening of Lifetime’s Five, which Jennifer helped direct.

Jennifer screened the project, which is an anthology of five short films about the impact of breast cancer on people’s lives, in NYC last week.

source: http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-g...jill-biden-07/
Oct 4, 2011, 3:09am   #4052
N
Nat
Account Deactivated
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...aped-ring.html

Jennifer Aniston wipes away tears as she hears breast cancer survivor's story... as she displays new heart-shaped ring

It's rare to see Jennifer Aniston without a giant grin on her face these days, given that she is blissfully happy with new boyfriend Justin Theroux.
But the 42-year-old star was visibly moved while listening to a breast cancer survivor tell her story at the Inova Alexandria Hospital at Mark Centre in Alexandria, Virginia, today.
The Hollywood star wiped away tears as she heard the women share their tales.

But the former Friends star did fuel fresh rumours that she could be heading for marriage with Theroux as she displayed a new heart-shaped ring.

Jen was wearing the jewellery item on her right hand - and it comes as an addition to the gold ring on her wedding finger. Aniston and Theroux both have matching gold bands and caused a stir when they were first spotted wearing them back in June.

The actress kept her style simple today, wearing a black turtle-neck sweater, blue jeans and simple gold jewellery which offset her shiny blonde mane beautifully.
But more important than her pared-down appearance was her ability to connect with the women in attendance.

The hug she gave a grey-haired survivor in support appeared both genuine and touching.

Jen's commitment to breast cancer advocacy is prominent this October, the month of breast cancer awareness.
She's been busy promoting her latest labour of love, Five; it is an anthology of five short films which explores the impact of breast cancer on people's lives.
Brad Pitt's ex-wife not only played executive producer on the Lifetime original film, but also directed one of the movie's five vignettes, as did Demi Moore and Alicia Keys.

Oct 4, 2011, 8:02am   #4053
Jahpson
She dresses like she lives on the east coast. Where is Aniston originally from anyway?
Oct 4, 2011, 8:57am   #4054
LADC_chick
African violet
She was out here. Well, in Alexandria, and we all know it was cold as f*** yesterday! Well, colder than it had been the previous Monday when the temperature was in the low 70s. Yesterday it was 50-degrees or so. So, the boots and jeans are understandable, though seeing her in jeans next to the Second Lady is kind of off for me. She could have done a skirt, tights, and boots number that didn't look so casual.
Oct 4, 2011, 9:19am   #4055
Grace123
Hopelessly Obsessed
She looks fabulous, just fabulous. She could wear a raw skin and look appropriate, IMO, anywhere.
Oct 4, 2011, 9:43am   #4056
MJDaisy
OMFG.
Originally Posted by LADC_chick
She was out here. Well, in Alexandria, and we all know it was cold as f*** yesterday! Well, colder than it had been the previous Monday when the temperature was in the low 70s. Yesterday it was 50-degrees or so. So, the boots and jeans are understandable, though seeing her in jeans next to the Second Lady is kind of off for me. She could have done a skirt, tights, and boots number that didn't look so casual.
jen was in alexandria????

i live in old town!!!
Oct 4, 2011, 10:26am   #4057
D
DiorDeVille
Account Deactivated
Kathleen Sebelius!!! Interviewed her a few times back in the day. Lovely woman. Wow, small world, six degrees and all that.

Jen's skin is TDF - I'd really like to know her skin care regime. And I'm loving the glasses!
Oct 4, 2011, 1:39pm   #4058
ByeKitty
Literally amazing!
Originally Posted by Jahpson
She dresses like she lives on the east coast. Where is Aniston originally from anyway?
Greece
Oct 4, 2011, 3:01pm   #4059
Babydoll Chanel
Grammar Police!
Born in Sherman Oaks, moved to live in NYC as a child till her early 20s I think.
Oct 4, 2011, 6:14pm   #4060
baghag411
~ Michelle ~
Love Jen in glasses!!
Oct 5, 2011, 2:18am   #4061
mlbags
Originally Posted by baghag411
Love Jen in glasses!!
Me too!
I would love to have a pair like hers that makes me look as good and I will ditch my contacts for sure!
Oct 5, 2011, 9:59pm   #4062
keychain
I really like her hair of late.
Oct 5, 2011, 10:24pm   #4063
kiwishopper
She is such a geniune person! Love her :)
Oct 6, 2011, 9:02am   #4064
N
Nat
Account Deactivated
'I am not desperate to have a baby': Jennifer Aniston shoots down reports she's expecting with boyfriend Justin Theroux

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1a0ghmbln

She's recently been the target of persistent baby rumours due to her blossoming relationship with new boyfriend Justin Theroux.
But Jennifer Aniston has shot down the speculation, insisting that she's in no rush to have children.
The 42-year-old spoke out about the gossip in the November issue of Elle, where the Friends star looks stunning posing in a Japanese-inspired silk mini skirt and a black tank top.

Jennifer, whose ex-husband Brad Pitt shares six children with partner Angelina Jolie, says she's just going with the flow when it comes to having a family of her own.
'There's no desperation,' she says in the accompanying interview with the magazine.
'If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I'm at peace with whatever the plan is.'
Jennifer did however make it clear she wasn't keen to discuss what everybody wants to hear about; her relationship with Theroux.

'...will you hate me if I say I don't want to talk about my relationship?' she asked.
Speculation that Jennifer could be pregnant emerged this week, with some publications reporting that the actress has been looking curvier and starting to cover up her figure up with baggier clothes and scarves and jackets.
After refusing to talk about Theroux and shooting down baby gossip in her chit-chat, Jennifer did however reveal an incident on set of a movie, where she uncharacteristically lost her cool.

'I threw a chair at a director,' she said.
'It wasn't my proudest moment. He was treating a script supervisor horribly… When the director walked in, I threw a chair at him. I missed, of course. I was like, 'You can’t speak to people like that.' I can’t tolerate it.'
While there's no baby on the way for the actress, there's no doubt she's blissfully happy with Theroux.
She's also busy promoting a cause close to her heart.
Earlier this week Jennifer was visibly moved while listening to a breast cancer survivor tell her story at the Inova Alexandria Hospital at Mark Centre in Alexandria, Virginia.
Oct 6, 2011, 10:04am   #4065
B
BagOuttaHell
She has been saying that in every interview since 1995.

That's a cute romper skirt thingy.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >