POST A REPLY

Jul 22, 2010, 5:18pm   #2866
rosasharn78
I run so I can EAT!
Originally Posted by purplepinky

While she may not take any huge risks in terms of taking on current trends every season or wearing anything overly bright or whatever....perhaps this is just how she feels the most comfortable and authentic. And isn't that what fashion is all about? Dressing yourself in clothes that suit YOU and make you feel like the best version of yourself? It's not to please others or keep with the trends. Although I love bright colours in my wardrobe I can relate very much to the way she puts herself together and I appreciate that while she looks classy and sometimes "simple" she always looks comfortable in her own skin and that is what makes her stand out to me. Just my 2 cents :)
I completely agree. Jen may not be the most sartorially savvy nor the biggest risk taker, but she does always appear well put together, classy, and comfortable. As purplepinky states so eloquently "she always looks cmfortable in her own skin and that's what makes her stand out to me".

Personally, I don't particularly care much for the work that she has done post-Friends nor all the controversy that always seems to surround her and her male co-stars, but I do admire how she carries herself. Her style may not be one that will stop me in my tracks if I were to see her in real life but I do think it's ultimately flattering and unquestionably her. I also unabashedly covet her body (and no matter how hard I work out I doubt I will ever accomplish that in my lifetime).
Jul 22, 2010, 7:01pm   #2867
savvy23
Perfect Blue
Originally Posted by Swanky Mama Of Three
I don't think she's "hot" in that pic, LOL!

I said I think she's a hottie, but I wrote "amazeballs" for that pic because of her flexibility & I think it's a cool pic.

You think she looks anorexic? I've never seen her remotely underweight.
When she first started dating Brad she got ULTRA thin. Almost like she was not eating because she was dating brad. Let me look for that photo...it is the one from an award show where she is wearing a navy dress that is cropped and it was a naval bearing dress. she has been very thin...
Jul 22, 2010, 7:06pm   #2868
savvy23
Perfect Blue
here is the photo. There were better ones when this article came out and it made news because she got so thin. Anyways...she has not been always so healthy looking. Looks great now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10_18_99_300x400.jpg (52.6 KB, 259 views)
Jul 22, 2010, 7:35pm   #2869
Swanky Mama Of Three
Jennifer Aniston
OMG, that was like a lifetime ago! LOL!
Definitely not anorexic looking then though IMO.
Jul 22, 2010, 7:38pm   #2870
B
BagOuttaHell
Originally Posted by Jahpson
do you mean a woman her age? Because I can think of some actors her age who have done that.
Falling out of clubs drunk isn't a good look at any age especially not in your 40s.

Unless you are Johnny Depp. He does no wrong. Nope. Nada. Not ever.
Jul 22, 2010, 7:40pm   #2871
Sarni
it is what it is....
she is gorgeous w classic style- kinda like me sans the gorgeous part! LOL
Jul 22, 2010, 8:04pm   #2872
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by savvy23
here is the photo. There were better ones when this article came out and it made news because she got so thin. Anyways...she has not been always so healthy looking. Looks great now!
Yep she was really skinny looking then, i think the shot that shocked me was this one: 1983.jpg

But that is just my personal preference, i think women look better with a little meat on their bones, her arms and face looked soooo much better here IMO: jenniferanistonpicture.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1983.jpg (118.4 KB, 543 views)
File Type: jpg JenniferAnistonPicture.jpg (48.5 KB, 554 views)
Jul 22, 2010, 8:07pm   #2873
keychain
Granted Jen hasn't ventured much out of romantic comedy, but I think she has some range. Her parts in Along Came Polly and He's Just Not That Into You are different from Rachel.
Jul 22, 2010, 8:50pm   #2874
Swanky Mama Of Three
Jennifer Aniston
^^she looks very fit on Letterman I think.
Don't forget Derailed, totally NOT Rachel!
Jul 22, 2010, 9:02pm   #2875
keychain
I haven't seen Derailed.

I think Jen looked too thin when she was with Brad, but isn't now.
Jul 22, 2010, 9:39pm   #2876
Swanky Mama Of Three
Jennifer Aniston
I wonder if she worked out w/ weights back then and has since moved on to running and pilates/yoga.{?}
Jul 22, 2010, 9:54pm   #2877
MichelleAntonia
<3
I don't think she's "too" skinny back then. Small, yes, lean, yes, but not too much. My personal preference is more muscle, hence taking up more space, but that's just me.
Jul 22, 2010, 9:55pm   #2878
Jayne1
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by savvy23
When she first started dating Brad she got ULTRA thin. Almost like she was not eating because she was dating brad. Let me look for that photo...it is the one from an award show where she is wearing a navy dress that is cropped and it was a naval bearing dress. she has been very thin...
I remember that ultra thin period. It went on for a while. Courtney Cox went through it at the same time. I remember reading something about Brad and a certain diet. Funny, because Angie got super thin when she got together with Brad too.
Jul 22, 2010, 10:19pm   #2879
White Orchid

Originally Posted by Sarni
she is gorgeous w classic style- kinda like me sans the gorgeous part! LOL
Jul 22, 2010, 10:24pm   #2880
White Orchid
Yup, me too. I even have a few pictures from magazines that I cut out as I was obsessed with her hair and she was RAKE-thin. Funny eh? Women get with Brad and suddenly lose all this weight.

Perhaps I should give him a call. I need to lose about 10 kilos

Originally Posted by Jayne1
I remember that ultra thin period. It went on for a while. Courtney Cox went through it at the same time. I remember reading something about Brad and a certain diet. Funny, because Angie got super thin when she got together with Brad too.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >