POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 7, 2010, 10:43am   #2866
Grace123's Avatar
Grace123
Hopelessly Obsessed
Originally Posted by karo
On the set of "Just Go With It" (May 6).

Aw..Jen looks so pretty as usual. Nicole looks good too.
May 7, 2010, 1:10pm   #2867
Babydoll Chanel's Avatar
Babydoll Chanel
Grammar Police!
Jennifer's the perfect example of the benefits of healthy living... she must be doing something right to look that good and to look exactly the same as she did 10 years ago!

Lindsay Lohan should take a cue.
May 7, 2010, 2:11pm   #2868
noon's Avatar
noon
*Sun in my eyes*
Jennifer looks great as always.
May 7, 2010, 8:36pm   #2869
keychain's Avatar
keychain
Member
Originally Posted by Babydoll Chanel
Jennifer's the perfect example of the benefits of healthy living... she must be doing something right to look that good and to look exactly the same as she did 10 years ago!

Lindsay Lohan should take a cue.
I wonder if it's too late for LL, but you're right about jen.
May 8, 2010, 1:55am   #2870
babypie's Avatar
babypie
Member
She looks great in coral, it shows off her skin tone perfectly
May 8, 2010, 10:44am   #2871
imgg's Avatar
imgg
Member
Originally Posted by Babydoll Chanel
Jennifer's the perfect example of the benefits of healthy living... she must be doing something right to look that good and to look exactly the same as she did 10 years ago!

Lindsay Lohan should take a cue.
I find this so ironic considering she smokes and has for a long time. She does look amazing and her smoking doesn't appear to be aging her yet.
May 9, 2010, 7:19pm   #2872
*want it all*'s Avatar
*want it all*
GOODBYE BREAKING BAD
Originally Posted by imgg
I find this so ironic considering she smokes and has for a long time. She does look amazing and her smoking doesn't appear to be aging her yet.
I didn't know she's a long time smoker! Definitely doesn't show it AT ALL. I do hope she cuts that habit though. It's bad for a whole host of reasons. Sigh, easier said than done...
May 9, 2010, 8:44pm   #2873
Jayne1's Avatar
Jayne1
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by imgg
I find this so ironic considering she smokes and has for a long time. She does look amazing and her smoking doesn't appear to be aging her yet.
Smoking and sun lover... there are laser treatments to combat both, and I'm sure she goes regularly, but still, she looks amazing. Even better.
May 9, 2010, 8:50pm   #2874
Swanky Mama Of Three's Avatar
Swanky Mama Of Three
Jennifer Aniston
I'm guessing she's not a 3 packs a day kind of smoker. I always had friends that liked a cigarette when they drank, I'm guessing this is more her habit.
Nonetheless, it's terrible for her, I hope she quits and whatever she's doing to counteract it is amazing!!!
May 10, 2010, 10:19am   #2875
Jahpson's Avatar
Jahpson
Member
Aniston strikes me as the type to drink water, eat her fish and veggies and hit up the spa when needed!

I don't think she is a carton smoker, probably just on occasion. we can hand count the pics in this thread of her seen smoking
May 10, 2010, 10:23am   #2876
DC-Cutie's Avatar
DC-Cutie
Member
she's a closet smoker, more than you guys would think
May 10, 2010, 10:40am   #2877
Grace123's Avatar
Grace123
Hopelessly Obsessed
Well I guess in her case, the cigs are working in her favor. She just gets better with each puff.
May 10, 2010, 10:46am   #2878
Lola24's Avatar
Lola24
Member
Unfortunately, what I've seen and read over the years of Jen to me she definitely seems like a regular, long time smoker, not a chain smoker, but I wouldn't put a half pack a day out of the question nowadays (probably considerably more years ago). She's been smoking since a rather young age and I think over the years she's tried to taper her habit down but not enough to give it up altogether. She certainly doesn't let it affect her activity level and looks though! My good girlfriend is the same way, smokes rather regularly, but eats super healthy, juices, does cleanses, runs, bikes, etc.,etc. I hate smoking, but everyone has their vice I suppose, hopefully Jen will get away from it sooner than later, but I think she truly enjoys it.
May 10, 2010, 10:51am   #2879
Swanky Mama Of Three's Avatar
Swanky Mama Of Three
Jennifer Aniston
Originally Posted by DC-Cutie
she's a closet smoker, more than you guys would think
do you know her?


LOL!
May 10, 2010, 12:18pm   #2880
Babydoll Chanel's Avatar
Babydoll Chanel
Grammar Police!
Originally Posted by Lola24
Unfortunately, what I've seen and read over the years of Jen to me she definitely seems like a regular, long time smoker, not a chain smoker, but I wouldn't put a half pack a day out of the question nowadays (probably considerably more years ago). She's been smoking since a rather young age and I think over the years she's tried to taper her habit down but not enough to give it up altogether. She certainly doesn't let it affect her activity level and looks though! My good girlfriend is the same way, smokes rather regularly, but eats super healthy, juices, does cleanses, runs, bikes, etc.,etc. I hate smoking, but everyone has their vice I suppose, hopefully Jen will get away from it sooner than later, but I think she truly enjoys it.
I think so too, I have interviews of Jen from magazines dating back to the mid 90s and she always mentions her cigs. She started back in high school in NYC, and started with 30 a day.... now it seems she's cut down quite a bit.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP
Thread Tools