Home > >

The Illustrious Evan Rachel Wood

POST A REPLY

Apr 11, 2011, 6:04am   #46
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Evan Rachel Wood hits the red carpet in Jill Stuart at the premiere of her new movie, The Conspirator, at Ford’s Theatre in Washington, D.C.

The 23-year-old actress plays Anna Surratt in the film - Anna’s mother, Mary, was on trial for conspiring to assassinate Abraham Lincoln.

The Conspirator will hit the big screen on April 15!

Source: JustJared
Attached Images

Apr 12, 2011, 5:47am   #47
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Evan Rachel Wood attends the NYC premiere of her latest film, The Conspirator, on Monday (April 11) at The Museum of Modern Art.

Also coming out for the event: Robin Wright, James McAvoy, and director Robert Redford.

The night before, the 23-year-old actress premiered the drama in Washington, D.C.

The pic, which hits theaters this Friday, centers around Mary Surratt who was on trial for conspiring to assassinate Abraham Lincoln.

FYI: Evan is wearing Gucci and Neil Lane jewelry.

Attached Images

Apr 12, 2011, 6:13am   #48
bern
Sandgroper
Classic beauty

She wears clothes very well
May 3, 2011, 5:42am   #49
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Evan Rachel Wood strikes a pose at the MET Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 2) in New York City.

The 23-year-old actress wore a Gucci Première plum silk georgette sleeveless evening gown with plunging neckline, hematite oval embroidery and swarovski crystal cluster detail around the waist.

She finished off her look with a pewter python clutch and pewter sequin high heel sandals also by Gucci Première.

The Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrates the opening of the “Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty” exhibition, featuring the late designer’s iconic work.

Attached Images

May 3, 2011, 12:28pm   #50
d-girl1011
super stylin' nerd
She looks great in all these pics! Although I like her better with brighter lipstick shades - not diggin her with the earth tones lately.
May 3, 2011, 12:52pm   #51
admat97
AHS...Yes!
Originally Posted by platinum_girly

Oh my goodness! She looked gorgeous from head to toe!
May 3, 2011, 1:28pm   #52
xikry5talix
kry5tal...get it?!:]
She has beautiful skin
May 3, 2011, 1:31pm   #53
B
BagOuttaHell
I think she could be the next big movie star. She has the foundation.
May 4, 2011, 6:00am   #54
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Evan Rachel Wood steps out to support FFAWN at the Mary J. Blige Honors Concert, held at the Hammerstein Ballroom on Sunday (May 1) in New York City.

The 23-year-old actress, who most recently starred in HBO’s Mildred Pierce, looked rocker chic in leather and studded bracelets.

FFAWN, which stands for Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now, is dedicated to inspiring women to achieve higher goals.

Proceeds from the show helped benefit college bound young women - last year, the concert raised enough money to send 25 young women to school on full scholarships.

Attached Images

May 4, 2011, 6:06am   #55
MichelleAntonia
<3
She looks and seems a lot older than 23, but not in a bad way. Just in a mature way. She seems more like 33 to me.
Jun 22, 2011, 5:59am   #56
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Evan Rachel Wood shows off her dramatic shorter hairdo at the True Blood Season 4 premiere on Tuesday (June 21) at the ArcLight’s Cinerama Dome in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old hit the red carpet in a pair of gray pants with a matching vest and red suspenders all by Dolce&Gabbana.

Evan recently chatted with Britain’s Stella magazine about growing up in the spotlight.

“Everybody is entitled to be crazy in their 20s. I think I was making up for lost time. I was trying everything, touring with a rock band, trying different looks, exploring who I was sexually as a woman,” she explained.

“I never wanted to look back and be like, ‘Oh, man. I wish when I was young I had just hopped on that tour bus,” she added.

FYI: Evan accessorized with Jack Vartanian jewelry.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Evan Rachel Wood’s new ‘do?

Attached Images

Jun 22, 2011, 10:25am   #57
fandora
Cogito ergo sum
I LOVE everything about this look. Waistcoat, red suspenders are fun addition to gray ensemble and haircut is really cute. Pointy shoes aren't my thing at all but I'll gave her a pass.
Jun 22, 2011, 11:53am   #58
AEGIS
lettin' them have it
she has an... interesting sartorial look
Jul 1, 2011, 2:04am   #59
MCF
She has great skin. I'm a big fan of Dita but I also like Evan.
Jul 1, 2011, 10:38am   #60
admat97
AHS...Yes!
I'm not sure I like the short hair, but she looks great.

Fandora: She rocks those suspenders even better than Ian
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >