Always love her outfits!
Feb 11, 2012, 6:07pm   #5402
californiaCRUSH
Glamazon.
She is just so gorgeous
Feb 12, 2012, 7:55am   #5403
MichelleAntonia
<3
She looks like one of those pregnant women who just slipped a basketball under her shirt lol
Feb 12, 2012, 8:23am   #5404
Chanel522
^^When I was pregnant I looked like I slipped the whole cart of basketballs under my shirt...and down the back of my pants...and in my ankles...lol!! Thank God for Pilates to get me back in shape. I can see why Hilary does it so religiously during her pregnancy. I'm going to blame getting pregnant at 18 on me not knowing I should exercise and not eat Italian subs everyday for breakfast while I was carrying
Feb 12, 2012, 8:32am   #5405
Eva1991
Originally Posted by labelwhore04
*~Hilary leaving a doctors appt 02/09/12*~

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/...f020912_05.jpg

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/...f020912_02.jpg

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/...f020912_07.jpg

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/...f020912_13.jpg
Love the outfit in general, but the top is too tight for a pregnant lady and doesn't look very comfy... A loose top would be better, IMO.
Feb 12, 2012, 6:16pm   #5406
DivineMissM
Originally Posted by Eva1991
Love the outfit in general, but the top is too tight for a pregnant lady and doesn't look very comfy... A loose top would be better, IMO.
I'm sure it's plenty comfy. I wear my tops like that. In fact, I don't even own any maternity tops.
Feb 13, 2012, 7:12am   #5407
MichelleAntonia
<3
Originally Posted by Chanel522
^^When I was pregnant I looked like I slipped the whole cart of basketballs under my shirt...and down the back of my pants...and in my ankles...lol!! Thank God for Pilates to get me back in shape. I can see why Hilary does it so religiously during her pregnancy. I'm going to blame getting pregnant at 18 on me not knowing I should exercise and not eat Italian subs everyday for breakfast while I was carrying

I'm no expert, but that seems completely normal, regardless of age! I think it probably takes multiple pregnancies to figure out what to eat, how much, how much and when to exercise. And even then, there are elements that are out of your control that determine that.

I think Hilary looking like she only gained a gut is pretty rare!
Feb 14, 2012, 4:33pm   #5408
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Hilary Duff's husband Mike Comrie retires from professional ice hockey just weeks before the birth of first baby

Just one month before the birth of their first baby, Hilary Duff's husband Mike Comrie has announced his retirement from professional ice hockey.
The 31-year-old shared the bittersweet' news with with his NHL colleagues and fans yesterday.
Comrie's decision comes two weeks after the sportsman underwent major hip surgery for the third time in five years.

'My career has afforded me a series of phenomenal opportunities to play and become friends with some of the greatest people I have ever known and some of the greatest players who have ever played the game," he said in a statement.
Of course the Canadian player has the full support of his 24-year-old wife, who also shared yesterday's news via Twitter.

'As many of u know mike has announced his retirement,' she wrote on the social networking site.

'Its a bittersweet day! He had a wonderful career! but 3 hip surgeries in 5 years is alot!'
The permanent break will no doubt allow Comrie to focus solely on his family, which is very soon about to expand.

The couple's baby is due to arrive next month, and Hilary was quick to point out that they are about to embark on new chapter.

'2day we are enjoying all the great memories mike had while playing in the NHL!' she wrote. 'Now we have a big addition coming to our family.'
Comrie has enjoyed a career in hockey spanning 11 years, playing for five different NHL teams, most notably for the Pittsburgh Penguins.
He most recently played as a center on Canadian team the Edmonton Oilers.
Meanwhile Hilary is continuing to keep in healthy shape in the lead up to the birth of her baby.

The Lizzy McGuire star showed off her bounteous baby belly as she walked out of a Pilates class in Los Angeles over the weekend.

She went for her session after enjoying a light morning meal at Jinky's Cafe in Studio City.
Hilary just recently received the news that her baby is healthy and on track.
Last week she tweeted her fans: 'Early morning dr appointment. Baby's looking perfect! So it's a great day..except for my ribs..which get a good solid kick every half hour!'
Source: DailyMail
Attached Images

Feb 14, 2012, 5:41pm   #5410
californiaCRUSH
Glamazon.
she is perfection
Feb 14, 2012, 7:57pm   #5411
Bornsocialite26
Hitting the H-ighway
Originally Posted by MichelleAntonia
She looks like one of those pregnant women who just slipped a basketball under her shirt lol
Geesh...count me in...my husband keeps laughing at me that only my belly grew big...I have stick thin legs and arms and I look like a gold fish too...I wish the weight would somehow distribute evenly...anyway 4mos to go and I so envy Hilary for giving birth soon! her energy for attending pilates all the way is just beyond!
Feb 15, 2012, 6:12am   #5412
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Pregnant actress Hilary Duff out picking up some lunch to go in West Hollywood, CA on February 14, 2012
Source: Zimbio
Attached Images

Feb 15, 2012, 6:29am   #5413
B
Brina
Hil looks so fashionable! I hope I'll look like that when I'm pregnant :) like her crop sweater!
Feb 15, 2012, 9:56am   #5414
knics33
Not loving the last outfit. The boots are really dirty and the skirt is very - Abercrombie from 6 years ago that has been hiding in my closet lol. Love her Bal, though!
Feb 15, 2012, 9:59am   #5415
DivineMissM
Originally Posted by knics33
Not loving the last outfit. The boots are really dirty and the skirt is very - Abercrombie from 6 years ago that has been hiding in my closet lol. Love her Bal, though!
Exactly! I love the top half though. Oh well, I guess she can't be perfect ALL the time.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >