POST A REPLY

Jun 21, 2006, 10:27pm   #31
uhkiwi
Originally Posted by tw1n8ngel
http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/06/...d-condoms.html Thought this was interesting.
I remember seeing this...it was proven to be photoshopped and it's actually from agesago, like maybe even before she started seeing Good Charlotte twin
Last edited Jun 21, 2006 at 10:30pm.
Jun 21, 2006, 10:32pm   #32
Swanky Mama Of Three
Hilary Duff
they probably just haven't had intercourse. She doesn't deny being a virgin, I don't find it hard to believe she could be.

Maybe they do everything excpet. . . .
Jun 22, 2006, 1:25am   #33
r
rebecca15
rebecca15
i just think it would ruin her teeny-bopper career and she would lose half her fan base (probably 14 and younger and their parents who buy her merchanside for them lol) its considered classy to say your a virgin bc its actually no one's business. but i dont think its cool if shes lying but maybe shes not...?
Jun 22, 2006, 2:24am   #34
dior24
Account Deactivated
Is it so surprising that someone is still a virgin? Good Lord, I don't know what's happening to the world today!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone is not a virgin, then it's not surprising?

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE WORLD TODAY????????????????

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
Jun 22, 2006, 2:35am   #35
Baby Boo
addicted to TPF
i am and am not. i dont know i think that maybe she isnt. but they must do eveyrthing but.. however in some parts of the world.. doing it from behind stillc ondsiers you a virgin.. NOT MY belifs.. btu other i know
Jun 22, 2006, 5:41am   #36
mischa
don't buy it too!!!
Jun 22, 2006, 6:22am   #37
pisdapisda79
That is too funny. Maybe she wants to become the spokesperson for Trojan

Originally Posted by tw1n8ngel
http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/06/...d-condoms.html Thought this was interesting.
Jun 22, 2006, 8:26am   #38
crowgal
Originally Posted by dior24
Is it so surprising that someone is still a virgin? Good Lord, I don't know what's happening to the world today!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone is not a virgin, then it's not surprising?

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE WORLD TODAY????????????????

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
I'm just saying that it is surprising to me that 2 people in their circumstances/position claim to not have had sex yet....
Jun 22, 2006, 9:39am   #39
s
shoegal
I believe there are still virgins but they are in a long term relationship with a BIG age difference. Possible but I don't know... and I really don't need to.
Jun 22, 2006, 1:39pm   #40
ILoveCoach
Flat Broke
This is off topic...

But I couldn't believe that Adriana Lima was a virgin... her body is a weapon of mass destruction!
Jun 22, 2006, 3:25pm   #41
L
LALALA
"chaste"? you mean "chafed" honey because im sure that girl hilary has gotten some burn
Jun 22, 2006, 4:36pm   #42
Shelley
Originally Posted by bagnshoofetish
okay. and Brad Pitt and I are thinking of adopting another child.
You're funny!!!
Jun 22, 2006, 11:57pm   #43
nat_attak
i just don't buy it.
Jun 23, 2006, 12:07am   #44
spiralsnowman
Maybe I'm naive, but I don't understand why it's so hard to believe that she's a virgin. Why can't she be? I believe it. (Not asked judgmentally at all, I really want to know)
Jun 23, 2006, 12:27am   #45
Shelley
With a 27 year old boyfriend I find it hard to believe she's still a virgin. And she's 18, it's not like that's weird or something to NOT be a virgin @ 18 especially in the industry she's grown up in. But a 27 year old guy not having sex for 2 years, on what planet would that be????
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >