Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Henry Cavill- The best thing to come out of Jersey for a long time.

POST A REPLY

Dec 8, 2009, 12:53pm   #1
Rayann
It is sacrilage that such a good looking, intelligent actor has not got his own thread.

So I am here to rectify it!

I think you will agee, he is worth it.

Make sure to watch the Tudors when it comes back on for its final season next year.
Dec 8, 2009, 2:48pm   #2
carousel eyes
HAHAHAHA. The ONLY good thing to come out of Jersey if we're going to get serious here. God, I really want to hear him speak French. I've always wanted to go to Jersey, actually. The perfect combination of UK/France pour moi. I think it's so cool to have such a mixed culture like that.

Dec 8, 2009, 5:07pm   #3
skyla
London Gyal!
I just fainted, he is too fine. I started watching The Tudors for JRM and general historical naughtiness and then I saw Henry as Charles Brandon. I asked myself, who is this man with the cheeky glint in his eye, lovely smile and perfect, perfect face. And then a thunderbolt hit me, I was in lurve. The nude scenes in The Tudors made me nearly faint, he had a perfect bum too. In no way could this man be real. Then I went on the internet and googled him. He is from Jersey, went to boarding school, the film roles he almost got but didn't (what were the casting people for those projects thinking), proper almost Hugh Grant-ish posh, posh boy but without the nasty attitude.
Then I was like JRM who?

Attached Images

Dec 8, 2009, 5:38pm   #4
carousel eyes
What a lovely change of heart, Skyla! Haha. I still don't know how this boy hasn't gotten a modeling contract yet. Knowing how perfect and humble he is, he probably has been offered many but has turned them down.

I just had a big LOL moment. Henry used to bartend at Liquid Nightclub in Jersey. Imagine how many drunk chicks [and guys] probably hit on him every night. Damn, he probably brought in a lot of revenue, hahaha. That's one way to do it.
Last edited Dec 8, 2009 at 5:44pm.
Dec 8, 2009, 5:51pm   #5
skyla
London Gyal!
Originally Posted by carousel eyes
What a lovely change of heart, Skyla! Haha. I still don't know how this boy hasn't gotten a modeling contract yet. Knowing how perfect and humble he is, he probably has been offered many but has turned them down.

That is a true story, I had my eye on Henry Cavill since I first saw him in The Tudors a couple of years ago. Then other crushes (Milo Ventimiglia, Askars, Ben Whishaw, Chris Meloni, amonst others) came, went or stayed. It's you people on the internet that have refreshed my mega crush on him. Anyway more pics...

Attached Images

Dec 8, 2009, 7:07pm   #6
carousel eyes
That twirling picture never fails to crack me up. Why? WHY? Henry probably felt like such a dumbass doing that. I always feel secondhand embarrassment for people when they have to do ridiculous things like that.
Dec 8, 2009, 7:20pm   #7
NicolesCloset
sassy mama!
where have i seen him? Sorry if I am out of it. But, he is gorgeous!
Dec 8, 2009, 8:09pm   #8
carousel eyes
Originally Posted by NicolesCloset
The Tudors, Hellraiser 8 [LOL], Whatever Works, The Count of Monte Cristo, Red Riding Hood, Tristan + Isolde?
Dec 8, 2009, 8:37pm   #9
admat97
AHS...Yes!
Rayann, when I saw the title of this thread I thought; "Henry Cavill's from New Jersey?" LOL

He's a great choice and a gorgeous man.
Dec 8, 2009, 10:54pm   #10
carousel eyes
OH, BTW SKYLA [IDK if you want me to use your real name or not] - LOL @ RUDEBOX IN YOUR SIG. I KEPT FORGETTING TO TELL YOU THAT I USED TO BE OBSESSED WITH THAT SONG.

Young Henry makes me smile.
Dec 9, 2009, 1:41am   #11
Rayann
HAHAHAHA. The ONLY good thing to come out of Jersey if we're going to get serious here.

Now, now, let's us not forget Jersey cows and the lovely Jersey potato....Wait, what am I saying??

Loving the ONTD threads. Never had so much fun since the summer ASkars threads. They now pale in comparison to funny HC threads.
Dec 9, 2009, 1:43am   #12
Rayann
Originally Posted by skyla
I just fainted, he is too fine. I started watching The Tudors for JRM and general historical naughtiness and then I saw Henry as Charles Brandon.

Ditto and love that picture.
Dec 9, 2009, 1:44am   #13
Rayann

He did model for Dunhill of course.
Dec 9, 2009, 1:45am   #14
Rayann
Originally Posted by skyla
That is a true story, I had my eye on Henry Cavill since I first saw him in The Tudors a couple of years ago. Then other crushes (Milo Ventimiglia, Askars, Ben Whishaw, Chris Meloni, amonst others) came, went or stayed. It's you people on the internet that have refreshed my mega crush on him. Anyway more pics...

Why, proffessor Cavill....
Dec 9, 2009, 1:46am   #15
Rayann
Originally Posted by NicolesCloset
Catch him in The Tudors. He plays Charles Brandon, Duke of Suffolk. It is his biggest role to date.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >