POST A REPLY

Apr 23, 2012, 4:16pm   #286
Sprinkles&Bling
YAY I'm so very happy for the both of them, GOD bless them!!!
Apr 23, 2012, 5:31pm   #287
chunkylover53
Wonderful news! Good for them.
Apr 23, 2012, 5:54pm   #288
g
grazia
So happy for them!
Apr 23, 2012, 8:19pm   #289
luvs*it*
*~*Schoolin' Life*~*
*~*I'm really happy for them!! I know they've wanted a baby for a while, and this is a huge blessing for them!!*~*
Apr 23, 2012, 9:20pm   #290
Swanky Mama Of Three
YEA!!!!!

She can talk about it all she wants - I'll listen or choose not to
People truly struggle w/ this, seeing celebs who always appear to have such charmed lives also struggle really puts things into perspective for others.
Apr 24, 2012, 12:30am   #291
loves
i'm loving it
so long as the parents-to-be make good parents, it doesn't really matter how the baby is carried (or by whom). good luck to them, it's devastating to go through a major illness, hope the baby brings them good luck, good health and happiness.
Apr 24, 2012, 8:41am   #292
NYCBelle
oh so fabuleuse
So happy for them! =)
Apr 24, 2012, 11:54am   #293
LADC_chick
African violet
Congrats to the both of them!
Apr 24, 2012, 7:26pm   #294
meluvs2shop
In Love
I'm so happy for them! I had a feeling they may go this route due to her remission and age. Congrats!
Apr 24, 2012, 10:13pm   #295
D
DesignerNewbie
Such good news. I'm glad things are going their way!

She's probably on tamoxifen or similar now, which would be contraindicated with pregnancy.
Apr 25, 2012, 4:16pm   #296
needloub
Loub & Food Lover
I am watching their special right now, and I am so happy for the both of them! Wonderful news!
Apr 25, 2012, 4:34pm   #297
californiaCRUSH
Glamazon.
I'm so happy for them. They seem like a great loving coupe and I think they're going to make awesome parents.

With everything they've gone through, they absolutely deserve this.
Apr 25, 2012, 6:12pm   #298
EMMY
^ITA!! So happy for them!!! This is one reality show I TRULY love!
Apr 26, 2012, 12:08pm   #299
redheadedbeauty
So happy for them! They are my favorite couple.
Apr 26, 2012, 10:20pm   #300
Swanky Mama Of Three
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...shower-2012264

Giuliania Rancic's surprise baby shower.

When E! News co-host Giuliana Rancic showed up for work in California Thursday morning, she had no idea her colleagues had something special planned for later that afternoon.

"Just surprised Giuliana with a mini baby shower," the TV host's assistant, Sarah Knight, tweeted. "We're all so happy!"

The bash featured green and yellow confections -- in lieu of blue or pink treats -- by L.A.'s Southern Girl Desserts; Giuliana, 37, and her husband Bill Rancic, 40, have yet to reveal their child's gender. Party Paper Wrap provided the decor. "I was shocked!" Giuliana tweeted.

Despite several failed IVF attempts and a miscarriage, Giuliana and Bill never gave up hope that they would become parents. On Monday, they announced they will welcome their first child via gestational surrogate later this summer.

When Giuliana was diagnosed with breast cancer in the fall of 2011, "we had the embryos frozen," Bill explained to Us Weekly. "Everything happens for a reason, and we believe this is meant to be and the way it was supposed to work out."

"The baby is 100 percent genetically ours," Bill added. "It's our embryo." The couple has decided not to reveal their surrogate's identity.

The Style Network reality stars were excited to share their happy news with fans on Today Monday. "The last year and a half we'd been having people come up to us and shed tears and cry," Bill told Us. "It's so nice now to be crying tears of joy. It couldn't be better."
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >