Home > >

Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady with baby Benjamin

POST A REPLY

Feb 12, 2012, 12:52pm   #346
a
amber11
^ and im sorry there is no way she has a had a nose job- she would have gotten that fixed
Feb 12, 2012, 1:01pm   #347
a
amber11
Today's question: Was Gisele Bundchen right to say what she said?
February 09, 2012Tribune Company sportswriters weigh in on today's question:

Brad Biggs, Chicago Tribune: That's probably for Tom Brady to decide.

The quarterback did set a Super Bowl record with 16 consecutive completions in the victory, and his cast of receivers definitely betrayed him at key times. The throw to Wes Welker wasn't perfect but could have been caught and likely would have sealed the victory had he come down with it.

If Brady's wife wasn't a supermodel, this is a non-story because she wouldn't have a camera on her. It's nice to know she's invested in his football career too and Bundchen certainly didn't say anything that some people were not already thinking.

Jeff Otterbein, Hartford Courant: Look, she was sticking up for her man, so give her some credit for that. But was it the smart thing to do? Of course not. Not in today's world where something goes viral seconds after it comes out of one's mouth.

Wes Welker is a great receiver. He catches that pass more often than not, but Tom Brady's throw was not exactly on target. It's his fault, too. Yeah, there were some drops in that game. But Brady was not at his best either, causing a safety, throwing an interception.

In the end, Bundchen caused a bunch of problems, but she wasn't alone in her feelings. She just needs to learn that in the sports world, you keep those thoughts inside your head and become a model of diplomacy.

Houston Mitchell, Los Angeles Times: Gisele Bundchen consoles her husband outside the Patriots locker room after the Super Bowl loss. Then, as she walks away, she gets heckled by New York Giants fans. She responds not by saying anything to them, but by turning to a friend standing next to her and defending her husband in what she thought was a private conversation.

Unfortunately, the TMZ weasels were nearby. And the question is was she right to say what she said? Of course she was. She didn't call a news conference and slam the Patriots receivers. She said it in a private conversation with her friend. She defended her husband. She should be applauded for it, and the people taping private conversations are the ones who should be feeling bad today.

Bill Kline, Morning Call: With apologies to Tammy Wynette, this was not the time for a supermodel to stand by her superman -- at least not publicly. Spouses don't throw spouses' colleagues under the team bus, no matter the scenario. And Gisele Bundchen, of all people, should know a little bit about being in the public eye and how even a whisper -- or even an expression -- can turn up on laptops and smartphones all over the world.

Now, it's true that Deion Branch, Aaron Hernandez and Wes Welker (in particular) could have made her poor Tommy a hero on Sunday. But next time, Mrs. Brady, ignore the hecklers and keep it zipped. The blame game, and consolation, can occur later in private.

chicago tribune
Feb 12, 2012, 2:11pm   #348
n
nataliam1976
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by amber11
^ and im sorry there is no way she has a had a nose job- she would have gotten that fixed
http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/a...per-model.html

oh and

Feb 12, 2012, 2:16pm   #349
AEGIS
lettin' them have it
her new house is aooo large. they only have 2 kids
Feb 12, 2012, 3:27pm   #350
Chanel522
Yep definitely some work done there!! Still don't find her attractive. She has a more masculine look to her and I guess some people like that but I prefer women to look dainty and girly and she just doesn't.
Feb 12, 2012, 4:22pm   #351
a
amber11
well have to agree to disagree i think a lot can be done with highlighting and the angle of your face etc.... i just can't believe that if she had a nose job she would have left it like that haha
Feb 12, 2012, 4:24pm   #352
Swanky Mama Of Three
it looks wider before IMO
I like when people leave their noses alone, I think she tweaked it but it still looks like "her".
Feb 12, 2012, 4:30pm   #353
spylove22
her nose looks much better now than before and that is a successful nose job because it looks natural which is rare these days. She would have looked awful with a latoya jackson nose and she knew that.
Feb 12, 2012, 4:37pm   #354
L etoile
tPF addict
Originally Posted by amber11
She just had the bridge thinned and the bump removed. The placement of the nasal tip is still the same (she didn't have it raised), so it doesn't look too different. I have two good friends that have had similar nose jobs done. They look the same, but just polished. Their noses are thinner but are the same in every other way as their old noses.

I think her nose could be better, but then it would be more obvious. It's a win-lose situation.
Feb 12, 2012, 4:45pm   #355
a
amber11
^ yea that is true, and that does make sense
Feb 12, 2012, 4:48pm   #356
labelwhore04
I think her nose is her trademark feature and that's why she didn't go all the way
Feb 12, 2012, 6:39pm   #357
l
lv_forever
I used to like Giselle, but that was before I saw her talk/interviews. Plus, I just can't stand Tom Brady. I don't care how hot he thinks he is, who leaves a pregnant girlfriend and shacks up with another woman right in front of her? That is a huge turnoff to me. Sure, people break up all the time but it was very clear that he was very inconsiderate of his ex-girlfriend while she was carrying his child. He could definitely have handled the situation more delicately and with kind consideration. The way this couple has acted from the beginning disgusts me to be honest. Though can't deny they are good at what they do, career-wise.
Feb 20, 2012, 4:21pm   #358
a
amber11
gisele's family in costa rica
Attached Images

Feb 20, 2012, 4:22pm   #359
a
amber11
a few more
Attached Images

Feb 20, 2012, 4:38pm   #360
d
dee-dee
What is the big deal about this chick? She doesn't really have any unique features imo. Her body is toned I guess, but she doesn't look feminine / sexy at all. I've never paid attention to her, maybe it's all in the modeling. The kid is cute though....
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >