Home Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip

Geri Halliwell's Daughter's Christening

POST A REPLY

Apr 23, 2007, 7:11am   #16
Apr 23, 2007, 7:11am   #17
Apr 23, 2007, 7:16am   #18
It's really nice to see the spices to be all feminime and girly :)..Emma looks great on the above pic.. i love her shoes..

Mel C looks great too.. but what's with the shoes?
Apr 23, 2007, 10:14am   #19
Bluebell is so cute!!!! Its a Spice Girls reunion!! LOL.. oh I loved that group... Brings me back haha.
Apr 23, 2007, 10:25am   #20
Bluebell is really cute - the Ex-Spices all look very pretty.
Apr 23, 2007, 11:27am   #21
Great pics. Bluebell is a cutie.
Thanks for sharing!
Apr 23, 2007, 11:51am   #22
H is for HOCKEY
I LOVE this pic:

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 791
Size:  133.4 KB

Too bad Mel B. couldn't be there! Would have been a great shot of them all!
Apr 23, 2007, 12:59pm   #23
H
Account Deactivated
Very cute baby.
Apr 23, 2007, 1:43pm   #24
Bluebell is cute!!but hwy Madonna???

love Emma's shoes
Apr 23, 2007, 2:21pm   #25
Nasty Bish
The christening of Geri Halliwell's daughter brought together all but one of the former Spice Girls, as the pop outfit reassembled on Saturday to honour little Bluebell Madonna. Victoria Beckham attended with sons Brooklyn and Romeo, along with Baby Spice Emma Bunton, heavily pregnant with her first child, and Melanie Chisholm.
Posh has stepped into the role of godmother, with George Michael's partner Kenny Goss doing the honours as godfather.
Geri - dressed in bluebell-hued outfit - was all smiles as she proudly showed off her 11-month-old daughter to onlookers outside the Parish Church of St Michael in London's trendy Highgate Village.
The only absentee from the group's lineup was Melanie Brown, who's at home in California with her three-week old baby girl. George Michael also missed the christening as he's busy promoting a US tour, while David Beckham was on duty with Real Madrid in Spain.
"It was a lovely service. Geri looked stunning," said the singer's pal Lady Isabella Hervey. "It was good to see so many of the Spice Girls back together and getting on so well."
Also among the celebrity-studded congregation of over 100 were David Walliams and Kelly Hoppen. Bluebell Madonna's father, Hollywood scriptwriter Sacha Gervasi, did not attend.
Apr 23, 2007, 2:46pm   #26
Very nice pics! I love the color of Geri's dress, looks great with her hair color.
Apr 23, 2007, 9:12pm   #27
Thank You God <3
great pics! everyone looks beautiful!! posh should really gain some lbs though, even just 5.. she'd look even better then, imo
Apr 23, 2007, 9:47pm   #28
Her daughter is so cute. Its nice to see the spice girls together, its been so long, they look good.
Apr 24, 2007, 6:24am   #29
Let's get fired up
It would be terrible being VB's friend. She always tries to upstage them (first Katie at her wedding and now this).
Apr 24, 2007, 6:47am   #30
Need i say more?
great pictures..thanks for sharing!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip