Home > >

Fergie Ferg and Josh Duhamel

POST A REPLY

May 29, 2012, 4:26pm   #766
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Fergalicious! Black Eyed Peas singer shows off her impressive bikini body in holiday snap

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1wIBpQfEv
Source: DailyMail
Attached Images

May 29, 2012, 9:45pm   #767
flsurfergirl3
Shopaholic
whoa! her boobs keep growing!
May 29, 2012, 10:49pm   #768
Love4MK
The Blonde Bag Lady
Originally Posted by flsurfergirl3
whoa! her boobs keep growing!
I thought the exact same thing!!
May 30, 2012, 10:23pm   #769
meluvs2shop
In Love
Originally Posted by Alexenjie
http://www.coachella.com/

Coachella is not far from Palm Springs, CA. I didn't realize it happens over 2 weekends.
Ty.

Is Josh still working as an actor?
May 30, 2012, 11:27pm   #770
xikry5talix
kry5tal...get it?!:]
Originally Posted by meluvs2shop
Didn't she look like she was pregnant not that long ago?

So what's Coachella? I understand it's a music festival but is it a weekend event? Do ppl sleep there like Woodstock? Where is at?
Yeah, it is a whole weekend event. People can either buy camping passes and sleep there or get hotel rooms and come back the next day. It is held in Indio, CA.

This was the first year it was 2 weekends. It is the exact same line up for both weekends though so you would only go to one weekend. They started doing 2 weekends because it got so popular and would always sell out.
Jun 5, 2012, 4:31am   #771
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Fergie prepares to depart LAX (Los Angeles International Airport).
Source: Zimbio
Attached Images

Jun 6, 2012, 5:31am   #772
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Fergie is seen looking glamorous as usual exiting a New York City office building. The Black Eyed Peas frontwoman sports a floral dress, mauve sweater, grey platform heels and a black and blue Birkin bag.
Attached Images

Jun 6, 2012, 5:50am   #773
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Tropic blunder! Fergie's meant to be promoting shoes... but all eyes are on her bizarre sunset scene print dress

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1x0NzFcdr
Source: DailyMail
Attached Images

Jun 8, 2012, 3:10am   #774
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Fergie, Rose McGowan, and Hilary Swank arrive at the 2012 amfAR Inspiration Gala NY on Thursday (June 7) at the New York Public Library in NYC.

Rose – who co-hosted the event with Cheyenne Jackson – paired a Marc Jacobs dress with Giuseppe Zanotti heels, and Fred Leighton jewelry.

The gala was a celebration of men’s style, honoring both Marc Jacobs and Fergie. The evening featured a cocktail reception, fashion presentation, dinner, performance, and a live auction to benefit AIDS research.

FYI: Fergie and Cheyenne both wore Calvin Klein Collection. She accessorized with Fergie Footwear‘s “Olivia” shoes and Loree Rodkin jewelry.
Source: JustJared
Attached Images

Jun 8, 2012, 12:31pm   #775
knics33
Not liking the dress. Poor Fergie... she looks so much older than she really is from the past drug use/plastic surgery .
Jun 9, 2012, 4:44am   #776
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Fergie arrives at LAX to catch a flight in Los Angeles, California on June 8th, 2012.
Attached Images

Jun 9, 2012, 5:23am   #777
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson ~ "Rock Of Ages" premiere LA, Jun 8 12:

Source: OnCelebrity
Attached Images

Jun 9, 2012, 8:25pm   #778
kittenslingerie
Go Saints!
Even in glam rock cloths, Josh is still hot.
Jun 20, 2012, 2:48pm   #779
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Fergie shows off her toned tummy on the cover of Self‘s July issue.

Here’s what the 37-year-old singer had to share:

On husband Josh Duhamel: “[He] makes the best lasagna, and I do the dishes. I find it cathartic. On Saturday nights, we like going to mass, then dinner. It feeds our spiritual side, and it’s great to hear Josh sing in church – he’s a great singer. Then we go out and have a really nice wine, like all good Catholics.”

On changing priorities: “I needed to take a break from performing, and from the Peas, to be happy. I craved female time, and time with my husband to feed my soul. My life now is about being balanced. I’m passionate about work and working
out, seeing friends and family, and letting my hair down once in a while.”

On keeping up with the guys: “Working out with Josh inspires me, but he is competitive. And loud! So are the Peas. Men scream and go crazy in the gym. I’m a silent workout partner, but when my adrenaline gets up, I talk trash. I’ll wait, and when Josh does something embarrassing, I’ll throw a jab! I used to yell and curse in the gym, but now I’m looking for a more healthy, positive feeling.”
Source: JustJared
Attached Images

Jun 20, 2012, 3:10pm   #780
flsurfergirl3
Shopaholic
Originally Posted by platinum_girly
love this look
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >