Attached Images

Sep 28, 2005, 5:54pm   #2
Noriko
Account Deactivated
haha he sure is.
Sep 28, 2005, 6:17pm   #3
kchimp11
Kaitlyn
He is one of the cutest guys IVE SEEN!!!
Sep 28, 2005, 6:46pm   #4
c
chemlex
I've never found him to be attractive - especially since I bet he would have made a beautiful girl if he decided to go that way.
Sep 28, 2005, 8:42pm   #5
kchimp11
Kaitlyn
How could you say that!!!? He is sooo hot!!!
Sep 28, 2005, 11:35pm   #6
lexigirl16
He is a hottie, but I kinda see Chemlex's point.... he did make a cute blonde in Lord of the rings
Sep 29, 2005, 12:47am   #7
c
chemlex
I'm not going to debate that he is an attractive person - I would lose that one.

But personally, when I look at men, I like them to look like men. You are totally welcome to diss on the men I find attractive. They are Vince Vaughn, Joaquin Phoenix, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Stuart Townsend.
Sep 29, 2005, 1:52am   #8
H
Handbag Luver
I think Orlando's too skinny a girlie. Sorry girls. He's not my type, but I do think Johnny Messner is cute. =)
Sep 29, 2005, 2:32am   #9
k
kojiko
KOJIKO
I like Orlando. But not too much...I liked Clive Owen when he did that movie w/ A. Jolie, I forgot the name...but he's cool.

Orlando was very HOTT as an elf in LOTR!!! I wish he really had long blonde hair. :) Sans the ears. :)
Sep 29, 2005, 5:07am   #10
Noriko
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by chemlex
I'm not going to debate that he is an attractive person - I would lose that one.

But personally, when I look at men, I like them to look like men. You are totally welcome to diss on the men I find attractive. They are Vince Vaughn, Joaquin Phoenix, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Stuart Townsend.
Those guys are hot.
Sep 29, 2005, 5:25am   #11
c
chemlex
Originally Posted by Noriko
Those guys are hot.
I'm glad you agree, here's some hottie pictures (to help erase that picture of Lizzie Grubman that Megs linked to)

Sep 29, 2005, 6:09am   #12
k
kojiko
KOJIKO
Vince looks like a total cutie there. Jake is hot!!! :)
Sep 29, 2005, 6:22am   #13
Noriko
Account Deactivated
YUM
Sep 29, 2005, 8:29am   #14
lexigirl16
Originally Posted by kojiko
I like Orlando. But not too much...I liked Clive Owen when he did that movie w/ A. Jolie, I forgot the name...but he's cool.

Orlando was very HOTT as an elf in LOTR!!! I wish he really had long blonde hair. :) Sans the ears. :)
Clive Owen YUM in Arthur, YUM YUM in closer!
Sep 29, 2005, 1:16pm   #15
kchimp11
Kaitlyn
Originally Posted by chemlex

Who are those people?LOL!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >