Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Jun 17, 2012, 11:21am   #151
CuTe_ClAsSy
if she had just not worn the weird fringe thing she would have looked good!
Jun 17, 2012, 12:57pm   #152
californiaCRUSH
Glamazon.
That look is a mess. Her face looks nice.
Jun 23, 2012, 5:51am   #153
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Demi Lovato appears to have overcome body insecurities as she slips into leather shorts and VERY revealing mesh bodice

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1ybn3qhJH
Source: DailyMail
Attached Images

Jun 23, 2012, 1:36pm   #154
CuTe_ClAsSy
That outfit is dreadful. Her makeup looks nice though.
Jun 23, 2012, 8:56pm   #155
californiaCRUSH
Glamazon.
Her style has fallen off.
Jun 23, 2012, 9:03pm   #156
AEGIS
lettin' them have it
her eyebrows seems overly drawn on....and britney looks beat...not to the gods...just beat by life
Jun 23, 2012, 9:14pm   #157
cosmogrl5
Originally Posted by AEGIS
her eyebrows seems overly drawn on....and britney looks beat...not to the gods...just beat by life
ITA. Britney definitely looks better than she has in the past 5 years or so, but she looks worn and tired as well. There's still not much life or vibrancy to her.

As for Demi, she is young and can pull off fun crazy styles...but I still like her best toned down. She's a pretty girl.
Jun 23, 2012, 9:16pm   #158
B
Bella613
What the frell?
Originally Posted by cosmogrl5
ITA. Britney definitely looks better than she has in the past 5 years or so, but she looks worn and tired as well. There's still not much life or vibrancy to her.

As for Demi, she is young and can pull off fun crazy styles...but I still like her best toned down. She's a pretty girl.
I agree with all of this!!
Jun 23, 2012, 9:19pm   #159
AEGIS
lettin' them have it
yeah i don't think Brit should perform anymore...though i love her music

i like Demi's hair with the pink. it's super cute.
Jun 24, 2012, 7:45pm   #160
h
hugable
Her fashion..no.
Jun 28, 2012, 5:07am   #161
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Britney Spears and Demi Lovato arrive at the Dunkin’ Donuts Center for another round of X Factor auditions on Wednesday (June 27) in Providence, R.I.

The 30-year-old pop star paired a red Hervé Léger by Max Azria dress with YSL heels, while fellow judge Demi, 19, rocked a Topshop dress.

EW recently compiled a list of some of Britney‘s blunt reactions to a few X Factor hopefuls who’ve tried out for the Fox show.

Though “she’s always compassionate and understanding,” according to a source, Brit‘s honest comments include, “I’m sorry. I was bored. I have to say no” and “Who let you on the stage?”

She also reportedly said, “I’m sorry, sweetie, but you have to be great to be on this show”; “I can’t look. I literally can’t look”; and “To make a great performance, you have to step it up. There’s a big wall between us, and you need to learn to break it down.”
Source: JustJared
Attached Images

Jun 28, 2012, 5:14am   #162
CuTe_ClAsSy
Dress is too tight, but she looks kinda cute. The pink hair is fun on her. I so miss her old style though.
Jun 28, 2012, 7:29am   #163
m
miishaleanne
I love the last outfit, she looks stunning :)
Jun 28, 2012, 9:01am   #164
Love4MK
The Blonde Bag Lady
I don't know why, but I REALLY dig that dress!
Jul 6, 2012, 3:55pm   #165
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Demi Lovato belts her heart out at Good Morning America’s Summer Concert Series on Friday (July 7) in New York City’s Central Park.

“I’m doing really good. I’m actually not tired, I get so much energy doing this stuff!” the 19-year-old singer and X Factor judge said when asked about her busy schedule. “I’m straight from tour to X Factor, to you know, everything!”

At the concert, Demi performed her hits “Give Your Heart a Break”, “Skyscraper”, and “Unbroken.”

Check out “Give Your Heart A Break” below, and click inside to check out her performance of “Skyscraper”…
Source: JustJared
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >