Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Celebs before & after plastic surgery...

POST A REPLY

Jul 26, 2008, 7:41pm   #391
DC-Cutie
Originally Posted by Michele26
Kim is 5'3", she is not a big girl!
by Hollyweird standards she is a big girl, but by us regular old chicks she's . She looks good with curves. I get tired of seeing azzless and boobless chicks like Paris, Misha and the rest.
Jul 26, 2008, 8:44pm   #392
Ladybug09
So Sweet!
Originally Posted by kittenslingerie
Kim Kardashian pre and post breast and butt implants.
You can tell she had her nose done too.
Jul 27, 2008, 1:15am   #393
LAltiero85
<3
Originally Posted by Zophie
I love Al Pacino. Yeah, he's had work done, but he's like 68 years old. That's a year older than my dad. That aren't many men my dad's age that I'd hook up with, but I'd date Al.
Ooooohhhh my gawd...so would I! I feel like a weirdo, but for some reason, even at his age, I think he is so hot.
Jul 27, 2008, 1:44am   #394
krisaya
Originally Posted by Ladybug09
Don't know what he had (definitely the lips), but he scares me.

ETA: Just read the rest...I would have never know he was Vietnamese. WOW!

Kim Vo is featured on a Bravo reality show and is also a celebrity hair stylist (see his work on Britney). After watching the show, it is obvious that he knows hair, but definitely does not know plastic surgery. Check out his lips. They are stuffed with fillers and have a distorted shape. Finally, Kim is actually Vietnamese and definitely appears to have had a great deal of surgery to look otherwise.
Kim Vo is Vietnamese?! I had no idea. He's cute but the lips are scary.
Jul 27, 2008, 9:03pm   #395
angelthelson
i can def see quite a bit that kim vo has an almond eyes, he actually resemble an asian dude w/ this pic (minus all the surgeries)
Jul 27, 2008, 9:04pm   #396
angelthelson
i must say, eva l. really looks beautiful w/ her before pic
Jul 27, 2008, 9:16pm   #397
godsavechanel
Originally Posted by SophiaLee
Hunter Tylo

she looks like jack nicholsons version of the joker
Jul 28, 2008, 11:08am   #398
Veelyn
I'M BACK :)
Originally Posted by kittenslingerie
There is nothing hard to believe about curves, since many women have them. But why is it so hard to believe that someone in Hollywood just might have surgery, like its a crime. I personally see nothing wrong with surgery, so having surgery doesn't make me not like Kim or any other celeb. I personally have seen tons of plastic surgery because of the business I used to be in, and I personally firmly believe that Kim very well done breast implants, some subtle well done facial work, and a badly placed set of butt implants(not the size, the placement). But we are all entitled to our own opinions and beliefs.
Yes we are. Everyone has stated theirs. I'm done talking about what she may or may not of had done because no one here knows 100%. Lets MOVE ON..
Jul 28, 2008, 2:55pm   #399
Ladybug09
So Sweet!
Originally Posted by Michele26
Kim has breast implants, why is that so hard to believe?
Butt, nose and lips....

And I don't think none of it is subtle. She doesn't look bad, but lets call a spade a spade.
Jul 28, 2008, 3:01pm   #400
Michele26
~Libra Baby~
Originally Posted by Ladybug09
Butt, nose and lips....

And I don't think none of it is subtle. She doesn't look bad, but lets call a spade a spade.
^^ITA
Jul 28, 2008, 7:26pm   #401
meela188
kim definately had both her breast and butt done. i'm not sure if she had a butt implant or just injections but it's not all hers. i am telling you i have a large butt, but i also have large thighs to support my butt. kim does not have large enough thighs to support such weight. also the before and after shots very telling. she definately had her breast done as well. you can tell by her teenage photo she had sagging of the breast tissue. as you get older that problem only gets worse, your breasts will not lift as kim's has. i also remember on the reality show the episode with the naked pictures her and her sister took as teens. the older sisters boyfriend said "why are you mad? is it because the pics were taken before you got your boob job?". kim's older sister looked at him and he just chuckled. kim's older sis has realistic looking breasts as well. i just think they went to a really good surgean
Last edited Jul 28, 2008 at 7:54pm.
Jul 29, 2008, 12:42am   #402
s
shopper365
Mariah is my girl, but while she is getting a nose and constantly upgrading her breast size she can certainly use a little injection in the tush area! Her butt is flat as her back! LOL
Jul 29, 2008, 12:57am   #403
s
shopper365

Heres Bey...

Jul 29, 2008, 1:12am   #404
s
scarlett_2005
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Jennifer Grey. Her nose job killed her career.

Jul 29, 2008, 1:32am   #405
Ladybug09
So Sweet!
^^^^and the sad thing is she is pretty, but the nose job took away from her "uniqueness".
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >