POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 6, 2010, 11:53am   #16
babypie's Avatar
Member
People still ink each other's names? That's so cliche
Jul 6, 2010, 11:57am   #17
sun.shyne's Avatar
.live.laugh.love.
I didn't even know these two were together.
Jul 6, 2010, 11:57am   #18
Bella's Avatar
Earth to Bella
I would have said the same thing, she's not his type. But after seeing Jade (?) I think it's a personality thing. He likes bad girls?
Jul 6, 2010, 12:14pm   #19
chantal1922's Avatar
30 pounds down!
Oh geez
Jul 6, 2010, 12:17pm   #20
PurseXaXholic's Avatar
Pretty Young Thing
I wonder if "Avril" can be changed into "Kristen" easily.
Jul 6, 2010, 12:32pm   #21
Blyen's Avatar
Thread Starter
I love you
Originally Posted by Jayne1
Actually, she doesn't.

I know a guy in her ex husband's band... so I am kept informed as to what happens. She and Deryck, her ex husband, dated a while before becoming engaged and then married. They were rather young to marry, but that's another story. When they moved to LA (both are from here in Toronto) Brody started getting interested... even while Avril and Deryck were still married. That was a few years ago. Fast forward to now... and she's with Brody.

I'm more interested in how Avril is going to write a song without Deryck. He's her writing partner and the actual talent in the collaboration. She's going to have to find another talent to write her songs so she can put her name on them.
I think they dated one year and were engaged another year (2004/2006)
Anyway,I feel really bad for Deryck...he seem such a nice guy,and he seemed always respectful to her.Avril...not so much,at least last year.After reading this,I wonder what really happened,since in private March 2009 pics they seemed to still be in love,and by the end of July,they got apart and basically met only for a few days before the separation.Also,I haven't heard if they divorce as been finalized,or if they are still legally married.Either way,I honestly hope that at least it was Deryck the one that kicked her out,and not the other way around.
I've always been a huge Avril fan,since day one,but everything she has been doing since the last year and half has been a disappointment after another.I truly lost a lot of respect for her.I think I need to find new avatar and signature
Jul 6, 2010, 12:40pm   #22
B
The Huxtables
Originally Posted by Jayne1
I'm just surprised that Avril is Brody's type. All his previous girlfriends were more enhanced than Avril - I didn't think he would go for a more natural type of girl. Even her lips are real.
Didn't he date Kristin Cavalerri for like four years? She is natural and has smaller boobs.
Jul 6, 2010, 1:10pm   #23
K
Member
Inking each other's name is not only a tired old cliche, it's also a surefire way to guarantee that they won't last. I thought everyone knew that! LOL.
Jul 6, 2010, 1:11pm   #24
flsurfergirl3's Avatar
Shopaholic
Originally Posted by Jayne1
I'm just surprised that Avril is Brody's type. All his previous girlfriends were more enhanced than Avril - I didn't think he would go for a more natural type of girl. Even her lips are real.
honestly, i think he's over those bimbo/valley girl types. i think he wants a chick who shares his interests. Avril surfs and does fun things he likes. i think he has been "acting" his love life out for cameras for so long that he's over it.
Jul 6, 2010, 1:31pm   #25
Bradysmum's Avatar
Carter and Evan too!
Originally Posted by BudgetBeauty
Didn't he date Kristin Cavalerri for like four years? She is natural and has smaller boobs.

Really? I'd say she's a C
Jul 6, 2010, 2:01pm   #26
Jayne1's Avatar
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by BudgetBeauty
Didn't he date Kristin Cavalerri for like four years? She is natural and has smaller boobs.
I forgot aobut Kristin Cavalerri - you're right, she's a natural beauty. I just remember that she and Brody didn't appear to be a real love match. She wanted fame and tried to get the paps to think she was hooking up with Nick Lachey - and Brody was encouraging her do do so. What kind of boyfriend does that? They were both in it for the fame at the time.

Brody has been hanging around Aril for a long time, checking her out. I think there are more romantic feelings involved in this case.
Jul 6, 2010, 2:05pm   #27
CoachGirl12's Avatar
Yes please!
I'm really surprised Brody would go for Avril considering his last gf was a playmate... he must have quite a range for the types of girls he likes... just an odd couple... Dumb that they are getting all these matching tattoos...
Jul 6, 2010, 2:06pm   #28
Jayne1's Avatar
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by lilyjamie
I think they dated one year and were engaged another year (2004/2006)
Anyway,I feel really bad for Deryck...he seem such a nice guy,and he seemed always respectful to her.Avril...not so much,at least last year.After reading this,I wonder what really happened,since in private March 2009 pics they seemed to still be in love,and by the end of July,they got apart and basically met only for a few days before the separation.Also,I haven't heard if they divorce as been finalized,or if they are still legally married.Either way,I honestly hope that at least it was Deryck the one that kicked her out,and not the other way around.
I've always been a huge Avril fan,since day one,but everything she has been doing since the last year and half has been a disappointment after another.I truly lost a lot of respect for her.I think I need to find new avatar and signature
From what I hear, he's getting over her.

They were writing partners, so they still had to spend time together. Didn't he produce her album?

I remember he gave her the LA house in the divorce. A friend of mine was in that house and she said it was the most ridiculously huge, over the top mansion she had ever been in... all for just the two of them.
Jul 6, 2010, 2:10pm   #29
B
Member
More pics











Quote:
Avril Lavinge and Brody Jenner enjoyed a day of sun, surf and snuggles on America's Independence Day.
The couple were spotted paddle boarding on Malibu beach yesterday before frolicking in the surf together.
Back on dry land, they could barely keep their hands off each other and even stole a few kisses beneath a beach towel.
The Sk8er Boi singer, 25, wore a bright bikini, but protected her lower half from the icy water with wetsuit.
She also kept up her pop punk image with a scull emblazoned trucker cap.
Both stars had their various ink etchings on show, with 26-year-old Brody's surname clearly visible along the left-hand side of his torso.
Of course, the pair have not one, but two sets of matching tattoos.
They each have lightning bolts - Avril on on her forearm and Brody behind his ear - and they both have the F-word obscenity tattooed on their ribs
Jul 6, 2010, 2:19pm   #30
Blyen's Avatar
Thread Starter
I love you
Originally Posted by Jayne1
From what I hear, he's getting over her.

They were writing partners, so they still had to spend time together. Didn't he produce her album?

I remember he gave her the LA house in the divorce. A friend of mine was in that house and she said it was the most ridiculously huge, over the top mansion she had ever been in... all for just the two of them.
I know he's dating Hannah Beth on and off,but he always looks drunk lately,like in every pap pics,in every sum 41 studio update video,he always tweet about drinking..I don't know,he kind of look crushed to me.During their marriage he was surely drinking,but never to this extent.
I know their house was Travis and Shanna house before,right?It's the one they bought in 2007,if I recall correctly.
From what she said on her interview for bandaids,he produced 8 tracks out of her record,and her song Alice for the movie,but since her record was set to be released last november,and then her record label postponed it various times,and sent her to Max Martin last month,I don't know how much of Deryck work is still on the record.Honestly I have no idea if even the songs Avril talked about during this year are still on the record.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip  
TOP

Thread Tools