POST A REPLY

Apr 15, 2010, 4:04pm   #16
30 pounds down!
^^ Some are posted in the Spiedi thread
Apr 15, 2010, 4:06pm   #17
La Décimaaaaaaaa!!!!
I want her to fire back at him. HARD! He's such a nasty p.o.s.!
Apr 15, 2010, 4:21pm   #18
B
Spencer on Twitter:

Quote:
I would like to make it CLEAR! My wife and audrina have severed all ties! We no longer deal with that fake world and fake people like her.
Quote:
Audrina - Don't hate because your nasty Tijuana plastic surgery got you no press... and my wife is #1 story on people - 5 days in a row!
Quote:
Who elected you to gage cool - BITCH! Why don't u and ur played out 90s singer Cabrera go into a bathroom stall and do what u do best...
Quote:
Oh the truth is coming... I'm not playing anymore. Everyone stay tuned... its all coming out!
Quote:
Audrina - you want press? Leak another 50 naked photos of yourself like u did to get relevant to in the first place.
Quote:
RT @yannaklimenko: YES the old @spencerpratt is back. Love it
Quote:
On a dif note - just heard kesha did a body paint shoot - next time use invisible paint- give my ears back. Tictoc bitch- ur time is up!
Quote:
Good news tweeties... Just saw a pic of kesha at Lax with a paper bag on her head - THANK YOU!
Quote:
So glad my wife gets her surgery in bev hills and not where Jwow and audrina go. We love american doctors!
Quote:
Jwow got her boobies done in the back of the situations strip club - fyi
Apr 15, 2010, 6:00pm   #19
Ooh la la!
Wow, what a loser. I wonder what sparked that. I cannot believe what a miserable and low human being he is. Audrina did not respond, and probably for the best- it's better not to get caught up in that trash.
Apr 15, 2010, 7:58pm   #20
Addict
Originally Posted by YSoLovely
I want her to fire back at him. HARD! He's such a nasty p.o.s.!
It's never worth firing back. That's what HE wants her to do. Keep calm and carry on.
Apr 15, 2010, 10:42pm   #21
**Blessed**
Audrina has a great figure. I wonder how tall she is? I read somewhere that she's 5'7 but she seems shorter.
Apr 16, 2010, 3:59am   #22
B
Audrina, Steph and Lo filming in the Hollywood Hills

Apr 16, 2010, 4:04am   #23
B

Quote:
Steph tweeted:
"have to peee so bad and I'm on a hike! This is NOT my finest hour!!!
and Audrina said:
"Just got home!! Went hiking w/steph and lo!! For a couple hours haha skipping my workout session tomorrow."
credit - celeb city
Apr 16, 2010, 4:16am   #24
p
Account Deactivated
Audrina shopping in Los Angeles, April 15, 2010:
Attached Images

Apr 16, 2010, 4:22am   #25
B
More pics of Audrina shopping at Chanel with Kristin

Quote:
Pairing up for afternoon filming obligations, Audrina Patridge ventured out shopping with Kristin Cavallari in Los Angeles on Thursday (April 15).
With both MTV reality starlets looking lovely, the duo made their way to a string of local shops including the always-popular Chanel boutique.
Earlier in the day, Miss Patridge teamed up with fellow "Hills" co-stars Lauren Bosworth and Stephanie Pratt to shoot scenes at a Los Angeles park.

Apr 16, 2010, 9:26am   #26
They bring their phones and Steph brings her Chanel bag on a hike... wow, I don't consider that a hike...
Apr 16, 2010, 10:32am   #27
Orange mécanique
^^I was just about to say that ! Ridiculous .smh.
Apr 16, 2010, 11:53am   #28
Princess Grace Ave
Why did Steph have a Chanel on her hike? Was this more of a photo op?
Now I am very attached to my bags, but they don't go hiking or running with me.
That's the last thing I would want to be carrying.
Apr 16, 2010, 2:34pm   #29
Ooh la la!
It appears that Audrina has "borderline" cameltoe in those hiking pics.
Apr 16, 2010, 2:36pm   #30
30 pounds down!
I am mad Steph is hiking with her Chanel. I mean really?! Aud peachy dress is cute. I wonder what she bought at Chanel.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip