POST A REPLY

Jun 17, 2012, 7:09pm   #121
OMFG.
again with Keegan Allen!
Jun 17, 2012, 7:32pm   #122
Chanel & Chloe lover
I was wondering the same thing, she is posting heaps of photos with him on instagram. They make a cute couple if they are together. He seems really sweet.

Originally Posted by MJDaisy
again with Keegan Allen!
Jun 17, 2012, 9:27pm   #123
she's seriously got the best pair of legs ever imo
Jun 22, 2012, 4:39am   #124
p
Account Deactivated
Ashley Benson - Samsung Galaxy S III Launch, LA (June:

Source: OnCelebrity
Attached Images

Jun 22, 2012, 10:54pm   #125
taking pictures of the papz. how original.
Jun 27, 2012, 1:18pm   #126
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Katy Perry arrives at the Bootsy Bellows lounge with pals Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, and Robert Pattinson in West Hollywood on Tuesday (June 26).

The foursome headed to a private room in the back of the lounge, which is owned by David Arquette, Brian Toll, Darren Dzienciol, and John Terzian.

Emma Roberts, who spotted at the lounge with pal Christy Cham, partied separately from her exes Chord Overstreet and Alex Pettyfer.

Earlier in the evening was the official premiere after-party for the concert movie Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D, which was held at the exclusive Chateau Marmont.

“Justin and Selena shared a table with friends,” a spywitness tells JustJared.com of the after-party. “They were very affectionate the whole night, holding hands and sharing kisses. Katy and Amber Heard, and Shannon Woodward spent a good portion of the night sitting and chatting with them. Everyone was laughing and having a great time, taking pictures with each other and snacking on mini-cupcakes.”

Ashley Benson and Chord left the after-party together, which was also attended by Queen Latifah and Carly Rae Jepsen.

FYI: Bootsy Bellows is a lounge filled with burlesque and life-size dancing puppets and old-school Las Vegas show ballroom decor. The place is named after David Arquette‘s mom, who was a burlesque dancer!
Source: JustJared
Attached Images

Jun 29, 2012, 6:49pm   #127
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Actress Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell leave Chateau Marmont after enjoying a night out in West Hollywood, California on June 28, 2012.<
Source: Zimbio
Attached Images

Jul 1, 2012, 6:31am   #128
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Back in black: Ashley Benson opts for grunge on a dinner and club date in Hollywood

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1zMyJgBv4
Source: DailyMail
Attached Images

Jul 1, 2012, 12:08pm   #129
She reminds me a lot of Tara Reid when she was younger...like first American Pie days
Jul 1, 2012, 12:34pm   #130
Big Heels=Big Dreams
Originally Posted by platinum_girly
Source: DailyMail
What a shame- I hoped her and Keegan would get it on think about the eyes on those babies!

She reminds me of a younger Cherlize... got that kind of natural beauty. Need to go home and catch up on PLL tonight
Jul 17, 2012, 2:20pm   #131
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
"Pretty Little Liars" star Ashley Benson leaves the Chateau Marmont after a night out in West Hollywood, California on July 16, 2012.
Attached Images

Jul 18, 2012, 3:34pm   #132
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Check out Ashley Benson and Lucy Hale in these brand new campaign photos for Bongo‘s Fall 2012 line!

The Pretty Little Liars co-stars will be featured in the ads throughout August and September in major magazines.

“Hey @AshBenzo – I kind of want to tweet our new @Bongojeans ad tonight! Should we do it?! ‪#LightsCameraBongo” Lucy teased on Twitter, before eventually revealing one of the ads. “Our new @BongoJeans Ad! @LucyyHale LOVE it >>” Ashley added on her Twitter account.

Look out for Bongo clothing items, sold exclusively at Sears and Kmart.
Attached Images

Jul 23, 2012, 3:44am   #133
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Ian Harding, Lucy Hale, and Shay Mitchell pose with their surfboard award in the press room at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday (July 22) in Universal City, Calif.

Pretty Little Liars picked up the award for Choice Drama Show!

FYI: Lucy is wearing a Wes Gordon dress, Brian Atwood shoes, a Jimmy Choo clutch, Bing Bang earrings, and Giles and Brother bracelets. Shay is wearing a Donna Karan dress, Camilla Skovgaard shoes, and a Jimmy Choo bag. Troian is wearing a Maria Lucia Hohan bodysuit and skirt with Adeler earrings. Ashley dolled up in a Monique Lhuillier top, Balenciaga pants and Jimmy Choo heels. Ian is wearing a David Yurman bracelet.
Attached Images

Jul 23, 2012, 9:30pm   #134
ew, i dont like the cut of that dress on her. lucy hale had the best red carpet look.
Jul 29, 2012, 1:27pm   #135
p
Account Deactivated
Quote:
Actress and star of 'Pretty Little Liars' Ashley Benson seen leaving with 'Glee' star Chord Overstreet from Bootsy Bellows in Hollywood after and evening partying together. One of Ashley friends seemed to express his feelings to the waiting photographers by waving his flip flop in shot which had a rude phrase printed onto it.
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip