Home > >

the Angelina and Brad Pitt thread!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jan 22, 2011, 2:15pm   #46
iluvmybags's Avatar
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
I still can't help but think that some of that was more for show and less genuine affection -- just my opinion!
Jan 22, 2011, 6:25pm   #47
Contessa's Avatar
Contessa
Member
Ladies....honestly....all this stress? This is only Angelina & Brad we're talking about!

Personally, I'm not surprised that they were so affectionate. I mean, they only see one another a handful of times a year due to their busy schedules, yes? So I suppose those precious hours at the Globes is prime time LOL
Jan 22, 2011, 6:53pm   #48
Ladybug09's Avatar
Ladybug09
So Sweet!
Originally Posted by iluvmybags
Ok, so I read something earlier today that I had initially "pooh-pooh'ed " as ridiculous nonsense -- BUT! - then I started thinking about it . . . .

Remember how many times the camera cut away to Angelina & Brad at the Golden Globes? A whopping 14 TIMES!! Most of the time, they were snuggling, she was fixing his tie, she was leaning back into him (applying lip gloss!) -- the article I read insinuated that Jennifer Aniston was invited to the Globes, but chose not to attend because Brad & Angelina would be there, since Angelina was nominated -- it went on to say that Jennifer watched from home & that Angelina knew this and that a lot of the PDA was for show, hoping the camera would catch it (which it did!) and would be seen on TV

Now, I should mention that I don't take part in the Jennifer vs Angelina debate -- I don't believe that Angelina "stole" Jennifer's husband and I don't believe that Jennifer sits at home feeling sorry for herself. That being said, I've never been a fan of Angelina Jolie, but I do like Jennifer Aniston -- I do wonder if there's a small amount of truth in the fact that Angelina knew that they would be seen on TV and was playing that PDA up to the camera "for show"

What do you guys think? Do you think there's any truth to that or do you think it was just coincidence? (and I have NO IDEA whether Jennifer Aniston actually watched the show or not -- just repeating was written in the article)
I think this is a bunch of garbage. It just takes to much time and effort to do all of the above.
Jan 22, 2011, 11:04pm   #49
luciabugia's Avatar
luciabugia
Carrie, you home?
^ Oh, well said Ladybug! : )
Jan 22, 2011, 11:42pm   #50
MarvelGirl's Avatar
MarvelGirl
Give God Glory
Love Angelina and Brad! Love them and their PDA, just love them period. Gorgeous!
Jan 23, 2011, 5:54am   #51
White Orchid's Avatar
White Orchid
Member
Thank you ever so much!

Originally Posted by angelnyc89
TBH, I dont think so. Reason: She has always shown affection to her SO of the moment, remember Billy Bob? lol She usually always does it at award shows whether its broadcast or not.



Chantecaille 'Brilliant' Gloss in Love
Jan 23, 2011, 10:00am   #52
angelnyc89's Avatar
angelnyc89
Member
Originally Posted by MarvelGirl
Love Angelina and Brad! Love them and their PDA, just love them period. Gorgeous!
I love that!

No problem WO!
Jan 24, 2011, 9:33am   #53
Sweetpea83's Avatar
Sweetpea83
✘♥✘♥
Originally Posted by MarvelGirl
Love Angelina and Brad! Love them and their PDA, just love them period. Gorgeous!

Ditto!
Jan 24, 2011, 9:41am   #54
ilvoelv's Avatar
ilvoelv
Finally saving!!
Originally Posted by Ladybug09
I think this is a bunch of garbage. It just takes to much time and effort to do all of the above.
I agree. I bet they don't even talk about Jen. Angie has always been affectionate with her spouses Brad isn't an exception. They looked very much in love and the camera would always go back on them
Jan 24, 2011, 7:51pm   #55
D
DiorDeVille
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by iluvmybags
Ok, so I read something earlier today that I had initially "pooh-pooh'ed " as ridiculous nonsense -- BUT! - then I started thinking about it . . . .

Remember how many times the camera cut away to Angelina & Brad at the Golden Globes? A whopping 14 TIMES!! Most of the time, they were snuggling, she was fixing his tie, she was leaning back into him (applying lip gloss!) -- the article I read insinuated that Jennifer Aniston was invited to the Globes, but chose not to attend because Brad & Angelina would be there, since Angelina was nominated -- it went on to say that Jennifer watched from home & that Angelina knew this and that a lot of the PDA was for show, hoping the camera would catch it (which it did!) and would be seen on TV

Now, I should mention that I don't take part in the Jennifer vs Angelina debate -- I don't believe that Angelina "stole" Jennifer's husband and I don't believe that Jennifer sits at home feeling sorry for herself. That being said, I've never been a fan of Angelina Jolie, but I do like Jennifer Aniston -- I do wonder if there's a small amount of truth in the fact that Angelina knew that they would be seen on TV and was playing that PDA up to the camera "for show"

What do you guys think? Do you think there's any truth to that or do you think it was just coincidence? (and I have NO IDEA whether Jennifer Aniston actually watched the show or not -- just repeating was written in the article)
I know this is the sort of speculation that will get you flamed in most quarters, but it wouldn't surprise me if there were a grain of truth to it, and it wouldn't surprise me if there weren't. Does that make sense at all? I doubt Ang and Jen will ever be besties - who really cares to be overly kind to the woman that your ex cheated on you with, you know? That said, I think the "Jen v. Angie" drama has been greatly exaggerated by the media because it sells. I think both of them are very saavy, very busy, very preoccupied women with careers and relationships and lives to live ... and they're both doing so fabulously and looking amazing in the process. They didn't get to where they are by wasting massive amounts of time and energy on things that aren't productive, and there was never anything that would be less productive than this ridiculous "feud" that the media seems to want to exist. I'd imagine Jen is busy with her new boyfriends and booming career and would rather not having to deal with Angie ... and I don't blame her. I'd imagine Angie is so busy with her kids, her career, her husband and her health that she doesn't have time to even think about Jen and I don't blame her. Jen's shown up where they were before and handled the awkwardness like an absolute pro, and I'm sure she would have done so again had she felt it was in her career's best interest. These are not fragile little emotional flowers, y'all - they're both where they are because they have spines of steel and a strong sense of professionalism. If being a successful actress and two of the most beautiful, wealthy women in the world in your late 30s-40s were easy, we'd all be doing it. We're not and they are because they're both pretty tough cookies who have bigger fish to fry than this petty stuff.
Jan 24, 2011, 8:01pm   #56
Jahpson's Avatar
Jahpson
Member
Originally Posted by bisousx
Anything is a possibility, but why would one consider that AJ is showing PDA "just for show" and not consider that JA is at home crying into a shamwow? It's really one of those things that we will never know unless we're one of their friends.
a shamwow though?
Jan 24, 2011, 10:01pm   #57
angelnyc89's Avatar
angelnyc89
Member
Originally Posted by bisousx
Anything is a possibility, but why would one consider that AJ is showing PDA "just for show" and not consider that JA is at home crying into a shamwow? It's really one of those things that we will never know unless we're one of their friends.
Originally Posted by Jahpson
a shamwow though?
I didn't even see that!
Jan 24, 2011, 10:36pm   #58
Contessa's Avatar
Contessa
Member
Originally Posted by lanasyogamama
If I wear that gloss will I look like her?
YES!!!

I can't believe you even asked such a question!
Jan 24, 2011, 10:39pm   #59
lanasyogamama's Avatar
lanasyogamama
What time is it?
Then I am BUYING!!
Jan 24, 2011, 11:33pm   #60
scarlet555's Avatar
scarlet555
Member
Originally Posted by contessa
yes!!!

I can't believe you even asked such a question!

lol
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools