POST A REPLY

Aug 18, 2011, 11:18pm   #91
I saw this earlier and its actually making news on news channels! lol I thought it was adorable! Love AC!
Aug 19, 2011, 1:55am   #92
I love how he can be so professional and really wonderful and articulate covering serious and heartbreaking stories and how he can call someone on their b.s., and also act like a complete goofball. And look adorable doing it.
Aug 19, 2011, 8:49am   #93
Originally Posted by CobaltBlu
I love how he can be so professional and really wonderful and articulate covering serious and heartbreaking stories and how he can call someone on their b.s., and also act like a complete goofball. And look adorable doing it.
Completely agree!!
Aug 19, 2011, 9:03am   #94
I agree. Anderson is a hoot!

He's professional, but when he let's loose -
Aug 19, 2011, 9:21am   #95
Mrs. no job Lovehall
ok if anderson is in fact gay, I could be his pretend beard for a while. He is so adorable. the joke was lame but i burst out laughing too
Aug 19, 2011, 12:03pm   #96
Aug 19, 2011, 12:32pm   #97
So Sweet!
Originally Posted by Touch
ok if anderson is in fact gay, I could be his pretend beard for a while. He is so adorable. the joke was lame but i burst out laughing too
Oh Honey, he is SOOO In Fact! LOL

I love Anderson....at first I thought, "it's not funny to laugh at someone who peed on themselves," but then I heard he was drunk. What an idiot!
Aug 19, 2011, 2:02pm   #98
Aug 19, 2011, 3:33pm   #99
B
He's come a long way from The Mole.
Aug 19, 2011, 3:45pm   #100
30 pounds down!
he is so cute.
Aug 19, 2011, 4:06pm   #101
coffee junkie
I used to love the Mole!!
Aug 19, 2011, 6:08pm   #102
shallowly obsessing
Exactly, I want him to be my best friend!
Aug 19, 2011, 9:47pm   #103
Cocktail dress thug.
He's so adorable.
Aug 20, 2011, 1:36am   #104
Totally guilty of having a crush on AC.

He's a sharp dresser and has that sheepish, boyish charm that I am a sucker for! Can't wait for his new show!
Jul 2, 2012, 11:24am   #105
shallowly obsessing
Anderson Cooper comes out publicly http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast....is-im-gay.html

POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Celebrity News and Gossip