Home The Playground Career and Workplace

How close are you with your co-workers?

POST A REPLY

Jun 7, 2012, 10:25pm   #46
I've always formed really close relationships with coworkers, I always get greeted by a few of them with a huge hug and I've talked about a lot of different aspects of life with them, yet it never really gets to the point where we actually hang out outside of work.
Jun 8, 2012, 8:13am   #47
Originally Posted by bnjj
This so describes my workplace. I have never before worked with such unprofessional people. I have nothing to do with my co-workers outside of work and as little as possible to do with them at work.

Same here and Yes to the rest of your post too!
Jun 8, 2012, 8:28am   #48
Girly Gear Head
I'm close with everyone in my small office. I don't hang out with them on the weekends or anything though, because everyone else here has kids and I do not...no one else here really does anything on the weekend besides doing stuff with their kids. My bf and I are always going somewhere on weekends anyway, so I'm fine with things the way they are.
Jun 18, 2012, 5:08pm   #49
l
Break from tPF
I was never close with any of mine. My boyfriend is though especially with one. They hang out like good friends even outside of work.
Jun 18, 2012, 7:44pm   #50
I'm close with them while I'm at work. Occasionally I go to happy hours. That's it. I disappear on weekends!! I do NOT need reminders about work!!
Jun 18, 2012, 11:47pm   #51
Orange Pyramid
I get together with a few occasionally. We'll have lunch or go to happy hour to celebrate birthdays and stuff, but there are only 1 or 2 I'd consider good friends.
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Career and Workplace