Home Celebrity Forums Can you I.D.?

Help ID'ing Stephanie Pratt's "love" Necklace :)

POST A REPLY

May 14, 2010, 8:50pm   #1
*~*Schoolin' Life*~*
*~*Hey tpf'ers!!! Can someone please help me ID Stephanie Pratt's "love" script necklace?? I LOVE it!! TIA *~*

May 14, 2010, 10:37pm   #2
S
forever 21 makes a similar one (but I am sure she is not rocking a cheap necklace like that)
May 15, 2010, 4:59am   #3
bump!! i really wanna know too
May 15, 2010, 5:03am   #4
m
Sydney Evans makes a similar one too.
May 15, 2010, 5:08am   #5
*Sun in my eyes*
I was going to suggest Sydney Evan as well.
May 15, 2010, 3:41pm   #6
*~*Schoolin' Life*~*
*~*Thanks for the info!! I think it's by Sydney Evan too...I don't think Stephanie's has diamonds in it though, so I e-mailed & asked for some information on the necklace. I'll post the response I get!! Thanks again *~*
May 15, 2010, 3:42pm   #7
yess please do im curious about it too =]
May 17, 2010, 5:44am   #8
B
Can anyone ID her top?
May 17, 2010, 5:53am   #9
m
The top looks a lot like this one by Gemma. I'm thinking it's either a different style or she's wearing it backwards.
May 17, 2010, 6:20am   #10
I am positive she is wearing the Gemma top backwards, looks better that way!
May 18, 2010, 1:47pm   #11
B
Thank you so much! Unfortunately they just have it in size large :(

luvs*it, did they respond to your e-mail?
May 18, 2010, 3:01pm   #12
*~*Schoolin' Life*~*
*~*I haven't heard back from them yet...I may call them on Friday if I don't get a response by then...*~*
May 19, 2010, 9:43pm   #13
In the preview pics of Coach's Fall Collection they had a very similar necklace and bracelet. Definitely not the same as Steph's but still cute!
Attached Images

May 19, 2010, 10:24pm   #14
p
TIFFANY's just got brand new pendants that say "love", "peace" and "kiss" and the one Stephanie is wearing, although looks ALOT like the Sydney Evan one, I'm almost sure it's the new Tiffanys which is also bigger than the SE. THey come in rose, yellow and white gold. Stunning IRL.

Edit: The Tiffany's all have pave diamonds in them, as I think Stephanie's does too.
May 20, 2010, 12:27am   #15
*~*Schoolin' Life*~*
*~*Thanks for your help!! I went to the Tiffany site, & their pendant is not the same one Stephanie is wearing...the "L" on the Tiffany necklace is not cursive, and it's upper case. The "L" on the Sydney Evan necklace is lower case & cursive just like Stephanie's...*~*

Tiffany pendant

Sydney Evan

POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Can you I.D.?