Home Celebrity Forums Can you I.D.?

Anna Wintour's Necklace

POST A REPLY

Feb 24, 2010, 8:53pm   #61
I was just watching QVC and saw that Joan River's offer a similar style necklace in various colors. I'm not sure of the quality..but the price was only in the forty dollar range on special.
Mar 7, 2010, 8:22am   #62
N
Anna Wintour's signature pieces are certainly not crystals. She is a spiritual woman and she is a scorpio, my understanding is that her necklace's are yellow topaz and blue topaz her birthstone's.
Mar 12, 2010, 8:45pm   #63
I'm gonna take a stab and guess that Anna's necklace is Taffin rather than SJ Phillips. I've seen her wear James Taffin de Givenchy before.

Yes Desert Mermaid is absolutely correct. Anna is a HUGE fan of SJ Phillips (notice the major write ups on SJ Phillips in US Vogue over the years, particularly one fawning article from Plum Sykes many years ago.) But SJ Phillips is known for its fabulous estate jewelry, not so much for contemporary designs, which is what Anna is using in the film.

She seems to prefer pieces and stones in this color. Another piece in the picture below.
Attached Images

Last edited Mar 12, 2010 at 8:51pm.
Mar 16, 2010, 12:26pm   #64
I was considering the Jcrew crystal colletto necklaces. Has anyone purchased them? if so, what are your thoughts on their quality and look. Also, model pic's would be great!
Mar 17, 2010, 10:07pm   #65
I purchased the Jcrew necklace today and I not sure about it because it keep rolling onto the side so the crystals aren't showing....when it is flat it looks great and the quality is great for the price...
Mar 18, 2010, 7:24am   #66
Me again....I just wanted to add (in case anyone was interested in the Jcrew piece) that I didn't give up on it because it's beautiful and made well... So, I tried again and it's laying right. I think I may have twisted the clasp when putting it on and twisted it somehow. So, right now I'm soooo happy.
Mar 18, 2010, 7:46am   #67
can you please post a link or picture of the J. Crew necklace? Thanks :)
Mar 18, 2010, 11:31am   #68
Hi...here is a photo of the Jcrew crystal colletto necklace I purchased (item 25976). This is the color I purchased (very light brown neutral color). I will post a modeling pic later or tomorrow.....
Attached Images

Apr 11, 2010, 6:28pm   #69
d
Originally Posted by strawberry hill
Thanks so much for your feedback! When I have the final, final ones back I'll know the price, but I guess they'll be around USD120.00 each. I'll let you know by this time next week. All best, Nerida
Hi: I love the necklaces that you had made in hong kong to replicate the necklaces anna wore in the sept issue (which I just watched today) is there any way that I can order one or two and if so how would i do that?
thanks BTW I also LOVE Hong Kong!!Denise
Apr 12, 2010, 2:20am   #70
it's H. Stern, check out at Vogue brazil
Apr 12, 2010, 2:23am   #71
and correct it's topaz from the DVF collection, by H. stern HTH !
May 10, 2010, 11:27am   #72
k
Originally Posted by strawberry hill
Hi, I too have been looking for the Anna Wintour necklace from the September issue. I can't find anything that's not outrageously expensive so I've decided to commission one myself in Swarovski crystals (easy because I live in Hong Kong).
I've gone for the citrine colour and it will apparently be back in a week. If it looks good I'll post a picture and then if anyone's interested I'd be happy to get one for you too.
Best wishes, Nerida
let us know, I would love to see it!! and want one too!!
May 10, 2010, 11:28am   #73
k
Originally Posted by JewelryJunkie
I found a fabulous necklace like hers:

xxx
please read our rules

This artist custom-makes everything, so you can get it in the blue like she wears in the film too.
where can I contact to see about getting one made?
May 10, 2010, 11:32am   #74
k
Originally Posted by jen_sparro
I just saw The September Issue and I have fallen in love with the crystal necklace that Anna wears throughout the documentary (she wears it in different colours). I would love it if someone could identify it Thanks for any and all help!
5/10/2010
J. Crew has a great necklace on their website right now...it is on sale for $69.99, regularly $98.00, I tried it on in the store and it really is fabulous..they have lilac, pale buff and clear and it will probably go fast if you don't order it asap.
I ordered all three colors. I think you will be happy!!
May 10, 2010, 11:33am   #75
k
It is called Crystal Coletto Necklace.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Celebrity Forums Can you I.D.?