Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Rihanna's Shoes?

POST A REPLY

May 22, 2012, 1:44am   #1
IrisCole
Does anyone know the style name of Rihanna's Manolo's? Or even if they are Manolo's? Thank you!!

May 22, 2012, 4:25pm   #2
carousel eyes
I SWEAR I've seen these before, and it's making me so mad that I can't think of where/on who! ldskj;fldjsa;lf Off the top of my head though, some similar shoes: Alexander Wang Colettes and KORS Michael Kors Ysabells.
May 22, 2012, 5:43pm   #3
IrisCole
She wore the same pair in white to the "Battleship" premiere, and everyone seemed to say that they were Manolo B., but I can't seem to find them anywhere, even on the designer's website
May 22, 2012, 6:16pm   #4
carousel eyes
They look most like the Eufida, except that they don't come in black?
May 22, 2012, 8:05pm   #5
IrisCole
Originally Posted by carousel eyes
They look most like the Eufida, except that they don't come in black?
Yeah - I can find the leopard, and a version with little coins hanging off of it, but not the black or white. I also wonder if the heel on hers isn't a little taller as well. I'd say they're from AW 12 (and maybe not out yet), but those shoes don't exactly scream "winter" to me.
May 22, 2012, 8:28pm   #6
IrisCole
I just sent a message to the company through their website. Hopefully someone will respond.
May 22, 2012, 9:54pm   #7
BellaShoes
Stronger for it...
They are Manolo... and she does LOVE them.

May 22, 2012, 10:40pm   #8
IrisCole
Originally Posted by BellaShoes
They are Manolo... and she does LOVE them.

Thank you! Do you know what the style name is?
May 23, 2012, 1:34am   #9
s
stonesu1
Originally Posted by IrisCole
Thank you! Do you know what the style name is?
Yes Manolo
May 23, 2012, 9:42am   #10
IrisCole
Originally Posted by stonesu1
Yes Manolo
A style name is in addition to the brand name and particular to the shoe - like, Manolo Blahnik "Eufida" or Christian Louboutin "Pigalle", though not all brands use them.
May 23, 2012, 9:51am   #11
IrisCole
Just opened the response from the company: the style name is "Chaos". I still can't find them online anywhere, so I they're going to let me know if they're still available and which boutiques / retailers might carry them.

I'll post back when I find out more! (keeping my fingers crossed that they also don't turn out to be a $1200 shoe or something )
May 24, 2012, 11:23am   #12
BellaShoes
Stronger for it...
That is fantastic Iris! Good news is Manolo rarely gets into the Louboutin price range, my guess is about $695-795

Please keep us posted!
May 24, 2012, 4:13pm   #13
carousel eyes
Originally Posted by IrisCole
Just opened the response from the company: the style name is "Chaos". I still can't find them online anywhere, so I they're going to let me know if they're still available and which boutiques / retailers might carry them.

I'll post back when I find out more! (keeping my fingers crossed that they also don't turn out to be a $1200 shoe or something )
Nice to know they respond quickly! :) Good luck!
Jun 16, 2012, 10:03am   #14
b
balenciaga.love
Fall/Winter 2012, right?
Attached Images

Jun 16, 2012, 12:23pm   #15
IrisCole
Originally Posted by balenciaga.love
Fall/Winter 2012, right?
Thank you! They never got back to me about when they'd be available! Hopefully they'll start popping up in online shops soon!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >