Home Premier Designers Burberry

What are KEY staple Burberry pieces every girl should have?

POST A REPLY

May 28, 2012, 2:24am   #16
Originally Posted by elise.myers
New Burberry rose gold watch:-)
That's beautiful. I have this similar watch in the S/s but would love to find it in yg plated. Hopefully they may have it in their outlets when I'm on holidays in USA.
May 28, 2012, 2:26am   #17
Here are my Burberry bags:
Is that shawl in the bag a trench color or the classic tan color?
May 30, 2012, 2:15pm   #18
m
I love Burberry's scarves (silk, cashmere, linen, cotton, etc...love them all) & trench coat...not so much a fan of their bags or watches or anything else.
May 30, 2012, 5:11pm   #19
b
Love the Bag....
Aug 30, 2012, 10:57pm   #20
e
New Burberry rose gold watch:-)
This watch definitely looks great on you! I am considering getting one as well :) How easy do you find this watch to match with your outfit in general? I haven't seen it in person yet, and what color is the dial exactly? Seems like a dark gray or brown? Thanks!!
Aug 31, 2012, 3:40am   #21
Gan Daginn
Trenchcoat, Wool scarf and Rainboots
Sep 9, 2012, 1:00pm   #22
Finally got my first Burberry trench!
OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the trench coat! You look fabulous! What is the style number of the coat? If you don't mind my asking.
Sep 10, 2012, 11:24pm   #23
s
sgg
Love the trench coat! U look fab!
Sep 10, 2012, 11:26pm   #24
s
sgg
My first Burberry is a long wallet. Got it at Neumann Marcus for about 200! Half off deal like this is like once in a life time I guess...
Sep 11, 2012, 10:08pm   #25
r
burberry watch
Sep 13, 2012, 10:39am   #26
p
Trench, quilted jacket, cashmere scarf, light weight scarf, leather bag
Sep 13, 2012, 11:47pm   #27
d
That coat looks gorgeous on you! Great choice!
Sep 13, 2012, 11:50pm   #28
d
There are 2 items that I would place as my "must have" Burberry items and they are:

1. Burberry Trench
2. Checkered scarf (silk,cashmere)

An additional fun item would be their umbrella. It's completely unnecessary and not a "must have" but it would sure brighten up a rainy day.
Sep 14, 2012, 12:00am   #29
loves pink!!!
Is the duffle coat with toggles a worthwhile investment? I just moved to a place with deathly cold winters so I'm not sure if I would get enough use out of a coat this expensive.
Attached Images

Sep 14, 2012, 8:31am   #30
p
Originally Posted by douceurdevivre
There are 2 items that I would place as my "must have" Burberry items and they are:

1. Burberry Trench
2. Checkered scarf (silk,cashmere)

An additional fun item would be their umbrella. It's completely unnecessary and not a "must have" but it would sure brighten up a rainy day.
You are so right about the umbrella. I have one of their checkered umbrellas and it is amazing and very well-made. While there are definitely less expensive umbrellas, I love my Burberry one and would highly recommend it although it's not a must-have.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Burberry