ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Visit to the outlets this weekend!

POST A REPLY

Mar 2, 2012, 12:11am   #16
e
elise.myers
We have a Burberry outlet in Niagara Falls, NY.
Mar 2, 2012, 12:00pm   #17
n
nanirina
Originally Posted by elise.myers
We have a Burberry outlet in Niagara Falls, NY.
Was able to get the pink burberry scarf after all last weekend when I went to woodbury commons to do a charge send from the NY outlet. thanks for the info elise!
Mar 2, 2012, 11:47pm   #18
e
elise.myers
Anytime! I'm so happy I could help!
Mar 4, 2012, 12:23pm   #19
ItsSoFluffy
This is my favorite! It's so convenient and matches quite a few of my purses. (I'm still working on DH to model his trench! )
Attached Images

Mar 5, 2012, 11:30am   #20
e
elise.myers
Yeah! I saw those in a green check! Too! After the sale they were like $30 or $40?
Mar 5, 2012, 4:27pm   #21
ItsSoFluffy
Originally Posted by elise.myers
Yeah! I saw those in a green check! Too! After the sale they were like $30 or $40?
Yeah! 38 I think. Awesome price!
Mar 11, 2012, 1:41pm   #22
C
ChanelClassic
Which outlet is this? xo
Mar 11, 2012, 7:13pm   #23
e
elise.myers
They're all gone now:-(
Mar 11, 2012, 7:13pm   #24
e
elise.myers
At Niagara falls, ny outlet.
Mar 17, 2012, 10:07pm   #25
Wakem
I've never been to a Burberry outlet and I was just wondering ... I know that the items sold in a coach outlet store are mostly only produced for the outlet and were never actually sold in a coach full price store. Is this the same for a Burberry outlet store or were these items once sold in the Burberry full priced stores and now are just largely discounted ?
Mar 25, 2012, 8:50am   #26
d
dee
Originally Posted by Wakem
I've never been to a Burberry outlet and I was just wondering ... I know that the items sold in a coach outlet store are mostly only produced for the outlet and were never actually sold in a coach full price store. Is this the same for a Burberry outlet store or were these items once sold in the Burberry full priced stores and now are just largely discounted ?
The outlets definitely have some of the same products that are sold at the regular Burberry, and other department stores.
Mar 25, 2012, 2:04pm   #27
e
elise.myers
Burberry does NOT make products for "outlet", like Coach does. That is called "factory", and "factory" means the products are of a lower quality than retail, and some factory outlets, like J.Crew, Banana Republic, Anne Taylor, etc. do not even use real leather! That is why you never see factory items in retail stores. Sometimes in Coach factory stores, if an entire line of a specific bag is stitched wrong, they will send all the bags to their Factory stores. Burberry outlets are ALL items that were in retail stores from previous seasons, and are sometimes up to 2 to 3 seasons old. Burberry does not usually have large "sale" sections in their retail stores, so if you go to a retail store in spring, chances are you won't see last fall's items, unless they are classic pieces, like Haymarket, House Check, Beat Check, Nova Check, Smoke Check...these pieces are classic to Burberry and will remain in the retail stores longer. That's why when you go to a Burberry outlet store, you don't see tons of classic check pattern items because they sell so well in retail stores, that they don't need to be sent to the outlets as often! I know for sure the Niagara Falls, NY outlet currently has items in their store that I just saw on Burberry.com, and this process is also the same for Gucci outlets! One last thing, Burberry will NEVER sell damaged or broken items at a discounted price at their outlets. If there is a quality control problem with a specific item, the item must immediately be removed from the sales floor and sent back to their corporate offices to be repaired, but often times destroyed.
Mar 25, 2012, 2:16pm   #28
P
Prada_Princess
Originally Posted by ItsSoFluffy
Did some damage at the Burberry outlet this weekend. They have some awesome sales going on right now. 40% lots of stuff.

Black buckingham trench for me .. 1095-40%! This awesome trench for DH with button out check lining.. I couldn't believe it was marked down to 839 and then addtl 40% off! 2 scarves for me.. 1 crinkle ($219-40%), 1 circle ($199-40%). And a small blue check cosmetic pouch for $38. Great deals!!
All fabulous!
Mar 25, 2012, 3:01pm   #29
poshmommy
I went to the Burberry outlet in Niagra falls after Christmas and got a navy wool pea coat that I had wanted for several months after seeing it full price in the retail store. It was $699 full price and had just arrived in the outlet that week. I got it for $250. Perfect condition.
Mar 28, 2012, 11:22am   #30
e
elise.myers
Everything at the Niagara Falls outlet that was on sale before is now an extra 50% off till items run out. Not a lot of small sizes...10, 12, and 14 are the majority of sizes.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >