Jan 28, 2007, 2:03pm   #61
yoguina100
Hello To Burberry fans!!!
Attached Images

Jan 28, 2007, 6:49pm   #62
itsgood2beme
and u too!!!
Originally Posted by ReRe
Here is one of my Burberry bags. I also have a small pink candy clutch, a black Alma style, plaid with red leather trim Alma style, a suede check wristlet and a fantastic older Burberry with wooden handles in equestian plaid I purchased at Burberry in London. I never cease to get compliments on that one--will try to post picture.
ReRe...love Burberry purse, I have a larger one from the same line -I love mine, esp in the spring/summer!! What fun!! Enjoy!!!
Feb 4, 2007, 3:04pm   #63
maryg1
K in a circle
wow, first time posting one of my bags! Introducing a Mini Cinda leather in Sienna colour:
Attached Images

Feb 5, 2007, 2:18pm   #64
pisdapisda79
I love the color of your bag, it's a beauty

Originally Posted by maryg1
wow, first time posting one of my bags! Introducing a Mini Cinda leather in Sienna colour:
Feb 6, 2007, 7:20am   #65
maryg1
K in a circle
Originally Posted by pisdapisda79
I love the color of your bag, it's a beauty
Thanks! I'm a bit afraid I won't carry it a lot in spring/summer, I think it's a bag for cold weather...what do you think?
Feb 7, 2007, 11:06pm   #66
blew415
Loves LV & Burberry
Sorry my pic is so small- but I wanted to share my Burberry collection with you guys!

Denim pochette
Pochette
Lola
Feb 8, 2007, 4:09am   #67
flungflung83
Originally Posted by angel2434
here's my FIRST and only Burberry . A gift from bf for christmas . I love the candy check line.
I saw the pink one at the store long ago. I hesitated on whether I was going to buy it. I said next time and before I knew they were off the shelves... I regret that! But glad you got yours
Feb 9, 2007, 11:29am   #68
itsgood2beme
and u too!!!
Originally Posted by maryg1
Thanks! I'm a bit afraid I won't carry it a lot in spring/summer, I think it's a bag for cold weather...what do you think?

Love it, thanks for sharing!~
Feb 9, 2007, 11:30am   #69
itsgood2beme
and u too!!!
Originally Posted by blew415
Sorry my pic is so small- but I wanted to share my Burberry collection with you guys!

Denim pochette
Pochette
Lola

Nice collection you have started, love the dog in your avatar too!!!
Mar 6, 2007, 10:29pm   #70
ViciousBliss
Leather is Better.
Here is one of my Burberry bags. I also have a small pink candy clutch, a black Alma style, plaid with red leather trim Alma style, a suede check wristlet and a fantastic older Burberry with wooden handles in equestian plaid I purchased at Burberry in London. I never cease to get compliments on that one--will try to post picture.

that bowler bag is TDF! i just officially fell in love! FABULOUS taste.
Mar 7, 2007, 5:29am   #71
kasumi168
Originally Posted by _marmalade
I only have 2 Burberry (a tote and a matching wallet). I love it because it works with any outfits and they're so practical
OMG!! i Love that Tote.. I had it but sold it a few years back and have regretted it since As I love the red trim instead of the black!
Mar 11, 2007, 4:58am   #72
L
Lisasbags
Account Deactivated
gorgeous bag
Mar 11, 2007, 11:02am   #73
Sunnydqt
Sunny
Very nice!
Mar 11, 2007, 2:30pm   #74
ReRe
ReRe
Here are the rest, including my favorite the one in the middle I purchased in Burberry London!
Attached Images

Mar 11, 2007, 4:35pm   #75
maryg1
K in a circle

It's lovely! Congratulations
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >