Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Nordstrom....what happend to Burberry?

POST A REPLY

Sep 22, 2006, 1:18pm   #1
L
Lyrehc91
Purse Diva
Just curious if anyone knows why Norstrom no longer sells Burberry purses?
Last edited Sep 22, 2006 at 1:22pm.
Sep 22, 2006, 1:43pm   #2
bleeaptn
Were the purses pulled recently? I thought I saw Burberry at Nordstrom last weekend. The bags were leather or suede (I think) but I don't remember seeing any of the nova check/plaid patterns.
Sep 22, 2006, 1:47pm   #3
b
bluxcape
The Garden of Secret
what? the nordstrom at bellevue had them last week.. what? have they been pulled out? hmm, I should go visit the store again.. hehe
Sep 22, 2006, 2:50pm   #4
wickedassin
Nordstrom still carries Burberry--they're available for online viewing in the "Designer Collection" portion of the N.com website. It's possible that the store you went to just no longer carries Burberry. They'll switch up the brands based upon how they're doing in store.
Sep 22, 2006, 4:58pm   #5
Leah411
....ever ours
My Nordstrom has tons of Burberry.
Sep 24, 2006, 1:10am   #6
kathyrose
The Bargain Hunter
I was just at Nordstroms and Burberry was there.
Sep 24, 2006, 2:06am   #7
B
Blue824
The Nordstrom I live closest to does not carry Burberry handbags, at least as far as I recall... In my experience, their handbag selection varies greatly by store.
Sep 24, 2006, 9:21am   #8
c
claudia rucker
I think some nordstroms have them still. The one in Boca Raton only sells the sunnies and the scarves though.
Sep 24, 2006, 9:33am   #9
elongreach
140 lbs lighter
My Nordies still carries burberry. Handbags, scarves, and clothing.
Oct 3, 2006, 2:05pm   #10
L
Lyrehc91
Purse Diva
Thanks for your responses, I guess the reason our (Somerset - Troy, MI) Nordstrom doesn't carry Burberry anymore is because there is a Burberry store at the other end of the mall. Which is odd? Glad to hear other Nordstrom's still carry Burberry! Thanks!
Oct 3, 2006, 5:16pm   #11
siworae
My local Nordstrom never carried Burberry... unfortunately, they don't have a the best selection of handbags in general.
Oct 13, 2006, 8:41pm   #12
keykey36
keykey36
There are 2 Nordstroms near me and the older one does not carry Burberry but the other one does! I just bought a wallet from there 1 week ago!
Oct 16, 2006, 3:19am   #13
m
mj805
the nordstrom near my house does, but the selection is limited to a couple styles.
Aug 3, 2012, 10:11am   #14
J
Jessica2
Jessica
King of Prussia Nordstrom has the Burberry line on the floor and in stock.
I just got the Burberry Haymarket tote (dark all season straps).

I wonder how long Burberry will stay at Nordstrom, because King of Prussia has a Burberry Store in the mall. So, with Burberry everywhere in the mall, that makes the Burberry store, not so exclusive.

I was glad to be in King of Prussia, because then I saw on the news that day, the Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA Burberry was robbed..16,000 worth of hand bags were taken.
Aug 4, 2012, 2:12am   #15
sacko
my nordstrom still have burberry.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >