My new Burberry Shimmer tote

POST A REPLY

Jan 5, 2011, 5:05pm   #16
canyongirl
Very pretty! Congrats!
Jan 7, 2011, 4:42pm   #17
B
BonnieRadcliffe
I can't believe it, Mona Danya, I've just purchased this very same bag today!! I've always wanted a Burberry bag but I know my mum would hit the roof if I spent so much money in just a bag... So I've always been kind of ashamed of getting one. I still haven't shown her mine but I have my excuse ready It's the first day of sales here and I saw this bag 30% off. It's not exactly the one I wanted but I couldn't believe it was that cheap!! It was €367, but I had a €100 gift card, so I only had to pay €267 in cash to get it!!I hope she understands... XD I just couldn't wait to live alone to get a Burberry bag!!
Jan 8, 2011, 4:36pm   #18
B
BonnieRadcliffe
Guys, I have a doubt now!!

Today I've just seen the Small Shimmer Leather Bowling Bag in another department store and it's €70 more expensive than the Small Shimmer Check Bowling Bag, and right now I don't know if to change the shimmer one for the leather one. Which one do you like best?? Initially, I liked the leather one, but after seeing the shimmer one in person I found it more beautiful than I had expected it to be, and now I'm dubious... So I wanted your opinion. Which one do you think it's more beautiful/wearable??
Jan 8, 2011, 4:57pm   #19
bevie125
I bought the shimmer leather hobo bag (different style I know) but I too was torn over the too style bags shimmer leather vs. shimmer check... I LOVE the leather! I am so glad I got it too because I cant find it on any website anymore.
Jan 8, 2011, 5:01pm   #20
B
BonnieRadcliffe
Thanks for your opinion, Beaver!! I don't know.... I'm SO torn between the two of them!! Maybe the leather one is more wearable, but the shimmer one has really grown on me... I still have time to change it, though.
Jan 8, 2011, 5:25pm   #21
mona_danya
Personal Shopper
I was so torn between the two as well, but fate had made my decision and I'm happy with it! they are both equally nice!
Jan 10, 2011, 6:26pm   #22
dreamingisfree
Both are lovely!
Jan 10, 2011, 7:26pm   #23
Dolly6637
Oohh love the shimmer!
Jun 5, 2012, 12:12pm   #24
M
Michelllim9
Really love it, congrats!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >