Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Burberry Quilted Jacket Lining

POST A REPLY

Sep 7, 2012, 1:59pm   #1
e
ehy210
Hey ladies and gents. I just purchased the Burberry Copford jacket. I noticed that the older quilted jackets have the classic check lining all along the inside of the jacket. This one does not have that.

Did burberry stop using the check lining all in the lining all together? The one I purchased only has the nova check print on the collar and sleeves. Thanks!
Sep 7, 2012, 1:59pm   #2
e
ehy210
http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/p...xx.esn_results

here's the jacket!
Sep 8, 2012, 2:46pm   #3
e
ehy210
anyone?
Sep 9, 2012, 1:20pm   #4
LetsShopBags
Hi I just bought the same jacket as you...waiting for it to arrive. I don't know the answer to your question but I did notice the check is used sparingly on the jacket. Enjoy your new jacket...:)
Sep 14, 2012, 11:33am   #5
M
Mayte
Nice!!
Sep 16, 2012, 1:03pm   #6
nyhockeymom91
I tried that jacket on in Bloomingdales last week a nd had it put away so I could get the friends and family discount ..thought the nova check lining was throughout the jacket. Will have to look this week when I pick it up
Sep 19, 2012, 5:16pm   #7
nyhockeymom91
Picked mine up today and the,whole jackets interior is checked
Sep 20, 2012, 3:01pm   #8
t
thatgirlnxdoor
Just received mine in the mail and it's lined throughout with the check
Sep 26, 2012, 2:38pm   #9
j
jettasportwagen
I think Burberry always has the lining throughout. I have a male jacket and it runs everywhere.
Oct 11, 2012, 4:47pm   #10
c
ceeli
Originally Posted by nyhockeymom91
I tried that jacket on in Bloomingdales last week a nd had it put away so I could get the friends and family discount ..thought the nova check lining was throughout the jacket. Will have to look this week when I pick it up
what discount are you referring to? i'm trying to get one also and it seems like everytime bloomingdales have a promotion, it excludes burberry!
Oct 12, 2012, 3:55pm   #11
nyhockeymom91
Originally Posted by ceeli
what discount are you referring to? i'm trying to get one also and it seems like everytime bloomingdales have a promotion, it excludes burberry!
It was their friends and family discount 20%off that included Burberry not sure if it's still going on though
Oct 12, 2012, 11:33pm   #12
e
ehy210
Originally Posted by ceeli
You missed the bloomies F&F but Saks 20% is coming up next week soon!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >