Home > >

Burberry Blue Label...

POST A REPLY

Sep 2, 2010, 2:30am   #271
nielnielniel
Lovin the British!
I am not sure about it being nice...I felt some of the designs are very tacky and just very big on the logos.....
Oct 7, 2010, 1:04am   #272
n
netshopping12
anyone know where to get a list of model no for blue label bags as i need to find one model no but i only have the picture
Oct 9, 2010, 6:04am   #273
BurberryGal
Purrberry
Originally Posted by netshopping12
anyone know where to get a list of model no for blue label bags as i need to find one model no but i only have the picture
Go to the Rakuten site, they are a large online Japanese department store. Here is a search link I did for you, if the item number is not displayed in the title, then click on it, there is a "stat sheet" and lots of pictures of each bag on the item page: http://search.borderless.rakuten.com...tl=110933&l=en
Dec 8, 2010, 11:32am   #274
j
janicelcl
Hi

i am going to taiwan in two weeks time. i know there is a lot of authentic reseller in singapore and especially in hong kong. I have been there and also bought from Queensave singapore. As it is not sold in malaysia, everytime I go on vacation I will try to look for burberry bags. This time is Taiwan so any idea where I can find these authentic reseller there. Hopefully, I can get a winter collection one. Btw, the one sold in HK is genuine and much cheaper compared to Singapore. I have both burberry london and also blue lable and i MUST SAY DURABILITY IS ALWAYS WITH BLUE LABEL. BURBBERY LONDON EASY NOVA CHECK EASY TO DIRTY AND NOT EASY TO CLEAN HEART SICK
Jan 25, 2011, 4:19am   #275
s
sweetkisser
i came across this profile in facebook recently. it's a reseller for BBL in malaysia, and i was told, in singapore too.

for those who are interested, Burberry Blue Label
Jan 25, 2011, 6:23pm   #276
L
LVLM
i.LVoe.it
so the 'blue labels' aren't fakes?
Jan 25, 2011, 7:51pm   #277
A
ACS
^Blue Label is one of their lines...like Burberry London, Burberry Prorsum, Burberry Brit...Burberry Blue Label. It's sold in Asia.
Feb 18, 2011, 1:47pm   #278
mimika
live life!
It's a bit unsettling that many ppl think BBL is lower quality..it's not..it's just a different line of the brand geared towards different market!
Feb 26, 2011, 11:34pm   #279
07ajea
Hello I was looking through my moms boxes and found this bag and I wanted to know if it is authentic and about how much was the price? I took it to my local Burberry and they said they are not allowed to authenticate so now I turn to my fellow tpfers to help me thanks in advanced!
Attached Images

Mar 14, 2011, 12:38am   #280
onesong
*.:playin forever:.*
Originally Posted by 07ajea
Hello I was looking through my moms boxes and found this bag and I wanted to know if it is authentic and about how much was the price? I took it to my local Burberry and they said they are not allowed to authenticate so now I turn to my fellow tpfers to help me thanks in advanced!
you should post it to the authentication thread =)
Mar 29, 2012, 12:09am   #281
s
straysheep
question regarding the style number of blue label, for bags/clothing. I'm wondering if anyone bought any legit blue label that has a style number other than the following format:
LLL##-###-##
(i.e., 3 letters, follow by 7 digits)

Did they ever use a different format in older time? I have a few items begin with only 2 letters (and than 8 digits), now I'm wondering if they are fake... or just old version...
Jul 12, 2012, 11:02am   #282
j
juneoesque
anyone keen to sell this bag? http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...5/P1000922.jpg
Jul 12, 2012, 9:26pm   #283
n
nikkifwl
Originally Posted by juneoesque
anyone keen to sell this bag? http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...5/P1000922.jpg
Hi Juneoesque, I saw this bag before when I purchased two of my Blueberry Blue Label in Osaka. I didn't pick the one in the pic though but I have this two bags which I really like.
Attached Images

Dec 12, 2012, 1:00am   #284
D
Dee1
So is the burberry london blue label a real burberry bag? like this bag
Attached Images

Dec 12, 2012, 1:22am   #285
D
Dee1
here is the label part is this fake ?
Attached Images

POST A REPLY