Home Premier Designers Burberry

Authenticate This Burberry >>> Please read the rules & use the format in post #1


DISCUSSION CLOSED
 
Thread Tools
Apr 2, 2010, 7:17pm   #31
t
Member
Originally Posted by deliciousqt
hi girls!
what do you guys think about this one.

Item Name: 100% NEW & AUTH BURBERRY PURPLE CHECKER HANDBAG / PURSE
Item Number: 110514732955
Seller ID: yoyo_tea08
Link: http://cgi.ebay.ca/100-NEW-AUTH-BURB...ht_8225wt_1165

thanks in advance!
Looks good to me.
T
Apr 2, 2010, 7:21pm   #32
t
Member
Originally Posted by lovely2008
item: blk patent belt
#: 270548883806
seller: blueocean91
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

hi ladies, is this belt authentic? attached are pics i took after receiving it. thanks!
Hi:

Instinct says fake.

The stamps look muddy to me, AND the size is unusual for a belt made in the UK. Is it genuine leather/patent leather? This would be your biggest clue - fake belts are rarely genuine leather. Belt looks warped and the buckle is not engraved - stitching looks poor.

T
Last edited Apr 2, 2010 at 7:25pm.
Apr 2, 2010, 8:09pm   #33
l
Member
Originally Posted by terite
Hi:

Instinct says fake.

The stamps look muddy to me, AND the size is unusual for a belt made in the UK. Is it genuine leather/patent leather? This would be your biggest clue - fake belts are rarely genuine leather. Belt looks warped and the buckle is not engraved - stitching looks poor.

T
i was thinking the same too. i don't think it's genuine patent leather. thanks always for your help!
Apr 2, 2010, 8:22pm   #34
t
Member
Originally Posted by lovely2008
i was thinking the same too. i don't think it's genuine patent leather. thanks always for your help!

You are welcome!
T
Apr 2, 2010, 9:40pm   #35
deliciousqt's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by terite
Looks good to me.
T
thank you so much!
Apr 2, 2010, 10:02pm   #36
t
Member
Originally Posted by deliciousqt
thank you so much!
You are welcome!
T
Apr 2, 2010, 10:58pm   #37
b
Member
Originally Posted by Addy
Looks odd to me too
Thanks, I would just like to clarify, would Burberry really sell over runs? Is there a Burberry Factory Overruns botique like Levi's?
Apr 2, 2010, 11:13pm   #38
t
Member
Originally Posted by bensonang
Thanks, I would just like to clarify, would Burberry really sell over runs? Is there a Burberry Factory Overruns botique like Levi's?
Well, there are often items labeled Burberry factory - you see items online for sale marketed as factory items. There is a line of factory goods - I had a sweater once, the label stated Burberry factory.

If anyone out there knows more, please chime in.

But the factory items are not like bag replicas - or cheap versions of the designer bags.
Hope this helps.
T
Apr 3, 2010, 4:05am   #39
b
Member
Originally Posted by terite
Well, there are often items labeled Burberry factory - you see items online for sale marketed as factory items. There is a line of factory goods - I had a sweater once, the label stated Burberry factory.

If anyone out there knows more, please chime in.

But the factory items are not like bag replicas - or cheap versions of the designer bags.
Hope this helps.
T
Thanks a lot. The seller claimed it has a factory defect that's why it is cheap. Would burberry really sell items with defects at a lower price? I think a lot of sellers claim that the items they sell are cheap because they have some sort of minor defects. I dont really believe them but is it true?
Apr 3, 2010, 8:24am   #40
r
Member
Item name: Burberry Nova Check Cashmere/Wool Scarf & Glove Set NEW
Item No: 200448122343
Seller ID: hotonlinestore
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Burberry-Nova...item2eaba39de7

THANKS =)
Apr 3, 2010, 9:42am   #41
t
Member
Originally Posted by bensonang
Thanks a lot. The seller claimed it has a factory defect that's why it is cheap. Would burberry really sell items with defects at a lower price? I think a lot of sellers claim that the items they sell are cheap because they have some sort of minor defects. I dont really believe them but is it true?
No, that is not true - I would suspect that the seller is just trying to sell a knock-off or a replica.

However there are many bargains on eBay of USED items - the REAL thing with minor wear (or major wear).

T
Apr 3, 2010, 9:43am   #42
t
Member
Originally Posted by r3d3mption
Item name: Burberry Nova Check Cashmere/Wool Scarf & Glove Set NEW
Item No: 200448122343
Seller ID: hotonlinestore
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Burberry-Nova...item2eaba39de7

THANKS =)
Real.
T
Apr 3, 2010, 12:35pm   #43
l
Member
Thoughts on this one please and thank you!

Item Name: Burberry Bright Viola Check Scarf
Item Number:120511636999
Seller ID:ultimate-beaut-e-store
Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BURBERRY-BRIGH...#ht_500wt_1182
Apr 3, 2010, 5:45pm   #44
t
Member
Originally Posted by ladyzee
Thoughts on this one please and thank you!

Item Name: Burberry Bright Viola Check Scarf
Item Number:120511636999
Seller ID:ultimate-beaut-e-store
Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BURBERRY-BRIGH...#ht_500wt_1182
Ask to see a photo of the burberry tag, closeup and showing where it is on the scarf.
T
Apr 3, 2010, 6:30pm   #45
l
Member
Thanks so much T, I appreciate you getting back to me on this one!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Premier Designers Burberry  
TOP

Thread Tools