Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

When is the next price increase?

POST A REPLY

Mar 4, 2012, 12:27pm   #1
lmchung
Anyone knows?

Also, What will you pick? Cabat or Chanel Reissue?

Thanks!
Mar 5, 2012, 6:35am   #2
b
bunnieboo
I prefer chanel since i am a chanel girl... Chanel ,ore classy and cabat more look like casual.... That depends on which bag that will make ur heart says "oooooooohhhh"
Mar 5, 2012, 8:17am   #3
b
bagfan
Originally Posted by lmchung
Anyone knows?

Thanks!

Cabat all the way!
Mar 5, 2012, 8:22am   #4
annie9999
Originally Posted by bagfan
Cabat all the way!
i don't know anything about a price increase-

as for the cabat or the chanel reissue- such different bags- imo.
also, for me, it is cabat all the way-
Mar 5, 2012, 9:39am   #5
i
indiaink
Curious as to why we're discussing Chanel bags in the Bottega Veneta forum? Hmmm.

Thanks!
Originally Posted by bunnieboo
I prefer chanel since i am a chanel girl... Chanel ,ore classy and cabat more look like casual.... That depends on which bag that will make ur heart says "oooooooohhhh"
Mar 5, 2012, 10:26am   #6
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Price increases are usually discussed in the Shopping subforum of BV.

But, if you are looking to get a Cabat, please take a look at this thread, this is where people go to talk about the Cabat in particular: http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-v...ed-257861.html
Mar 5, 2012, 10:46am   #7
annie9999
Originally Posted by indiaink
Curious as to why we're discussing Chanel bags in the Bottega Veneta forum? Hmmm.
i assume op wanted to compare the bags in a forum where the cabat would be familiar. i think it is a good idea. both bags command a high price point so good to gather as much info as possible.
Mar 5, 2012, 10:53am   #8
i
indiaink
^ possible. Neither is at all like the other, though. And of course, us BVettes would choose the Cabat, if we had that kind of money at our command. SOME of us do. Have that kind of money. At our command. Not me ...
Mar 5, 2012, 12:33pm   #9
lmchung
Thanks for all the responses!

Hugs and kisses!
Mar 6, 2012, 11:29am   #10
krawford
Cabat is an easy, casual bag. I love it. Reissue not so much. I have had 3 reissues and sold all of them.
Mar 6, 2012, 4:04pm   #11
apey_grapey
Anyone knows?

Thanks!
there will be another increase around summer if I remember correctly.

the cabat and reissue are two totally different bags. your best strategy would be to determine what kind of bag you need/want: a large open tote or a shoulder purse. and if resale value is important, Chanel classics always does better than BV classics.
Feb 13, 2013, 10:45am   #12
P
PhoebeEsme
Am about to start buying BV's. When was the last price increase and how often do they happen? Does the SA call and let you know in advance?
TIA
Feb 13, 2013, 11:05am   #13
YellowLabKiss
Originally Posted by PhoebeEsme
Am about to start buying BV's. When was the last price increase and how often do they happen? Does the SA call and let you know in advance?
TIA
There was an increase in the spring of 2011. Was there a price increase in 2012?

I've never been called about a price increase, but my SA has mentioned it in advance when I've been in the store. Maybe it depends on your SA and your relationship with her (him).
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >