Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta

What Bottega Veneta are you carrying *today* ?

POST A REPLY

Mar 14, 2009, 9:29pm   #46
MASTER ENABLER
Originally Posted by LLANeedle
UPS overnight delivery usually hits my neighborhood around 10am. If I like what's in the box then I'll be carrying that bag today
What did you get???????
Mar 14, 2009, 9:39pm   #47
k
Account Deactivated
Don't keep us in suspense!!! Reveal with pics, please!
Mar 15, 2009, 5:29am   #48
Originally Posted by Bichon Lover
Are you out rocking your goody you received at 12:30 today!!! I know what it is. I have spies in the business you know I need an action pic
Geez, are there no secrets! You even nailed the time! I'll post a pic later today.
Mar 15, 2009, 7:07am   #49
k
Account Deactivated
^^^^

TPF is a small town!!
Mar 15, 2009, 10:41am   #50
silent = listen
can't wait for the pics, LLANeedle!!
Mar 15, 2009, 10:52am   #51
I actually started out by requesting a SO large campana in noce but Nicole (AC) just knew I'd like tea....psychic that she is. So she sends one on consignment and you know how that goes.......

I do like the color....it's a very versatile neutral. The large is perfect. It holds a ton and though I don't carry too much I do like the extra space to throw in a knitting project. The straps, when crossed, stay on my shoulder just fine like so many of you said they would.
Attached Images

Mar 15, 2009, 12:05pm   #52
Ahhhhh, absolutely bee-u-tee-mus!! Glad you love it Enjoy!
Mar 15, 2009, 12:55pm   #53
Arrrooooo!
Gorgeous! I think it needs its own thread!!
Mar 15, 2009, 4:08pm   #54
k
Account Deactivated
Gorgeous Campana!! I love the tea and it is a nice comfy bag to carry. Congrats on a beautiful purchase.
Mar 15, 2009, 6:13pm   #55
MASTER ENABLER
That is a great bag! You are always so good at detailing your assessments, very helpful when looking a style or color!
Enjoy her!
Cheers
Mar 15, 2009, 10:13pm   #56
Built Hot for LV
Originally Posted by LLANeedle
I actually started out by requesting a SO large campana in noce but Nicole (AC) just knew I'd like tea....psychic that she is. So she sends one on consignment and you know how that goes.......

I do like the color....it's a very versatile neutral. The large is perfect. It holds a ton and though I don't carry too much I do like the extra space to throw in a knitting project. The straps, when crossed, stay on my shoulder just fine like so many of you said they would.
gorgeous bag
Mar 15, 2009, 11:57pm   #57
tPF's 100th member
I'm going to steer back on topic here...

Carried my iridescent ash long flap wallet today, and realized I have been carrying the same wallet now since September, which is unprecedented for me. I think it's almost time for a change! Maybe when spring officially starts.
Mar 17, 2009, 10:57am   #58
I luv my kiddos!
Me with my Ash Scuro Montaigne today.
Mar 17, 2009, 12:25pm   #59
MASTER ENABLER
Beautiful Spring day, perfect for my Ebano No name tote.
Mar 17, 2009, 12:39pm   #60
Arrrooooo!
Nero Montaigne - it is threatening rain so I am the least worried about getting caught with it in the rain...
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta