Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Violet = Spring

POST A REPLY

Mar 15, 2012, 6:42am   #61
LLANeedle
jburgh, I love that splash of violet when I open this thread. Be cafefull, Bella may want her own BV one day. She wears it well.
Mar 15, 2012, 11:22am   #62
l
liquid_room
Originally Posted by jburgh
You really should! I wish BV was doing a ballerina shoe in this leather/color...alas, no.
i was at bv today n saw 3 violet bags. mousse's lambskin bag, the cabat and the duo bag with chains. love the cabat but i could not justify another one when my moon is under-used! and no knots hv been ordered in violet sadly. there will be a veneta in violet but i hv the anemone belly. perhaps i will just get a slg!
Mar 16, 2012, 4:29am   #63
TDL
So glad the color made your heart sing, jburgh! Congrats! I knew from the first time I saw it at the trunk show that Violet will be a popular color around here.

BTW, there are some Violet flats here (apart from the drivers/moccassins). But they're not in the usual nappa intrecciato style of the classic ballerinas. They're made of suede + leather + a little of that PVC material. I don't have a photo & it is not on the website.
Mar 16, 2012, 8:57am   #64
k
kelsey211
jburgh, your violet cabat is to die for. Simply too gorgeous.
Mar 16, 2012, 9:08pm   #65
Inkbluelover
Would u agree it would be awesome if sloane in violet? Unsure whether BV do make this
Mar 16, 2012, 10:45pm   #66
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
It would be awesome if the Sloane were in Violet. And were it in original Montaigne, I'd be saving my pennies.
Mar 16, 2012, 10:56pm   #67
Inkbluelover
U r genies , I forgot old Montaigne!
Mar 16, 2012, 11:36pm   #68
Vinia
Originally Posted by jburgh
This beauty arrived yesterday. We can thank the newer digital camera for capturing the color perfectly, as you all know my photography skills are lacking.

Yes, it is mine and a real keeper.

Not too deep for me, but very saturated - here it is in front of a shade in a north facing window.
It's beautiful!!! Now I wish they have it for veneta
Mar 16, 2012, 11:52pm   #69
D
Dom_mom
Oh wow, lovely color and bag!
Mar 17, 2012, 10:51am   #70
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Thank you everyone. It has been raining hard for the past 4 days, so I took that opportunity to treat the bag with AppleGarde protectant. Even though I've treated nearly every bag (except nubuck, and exotics) with AppleGarde, it still is a nail biting experience. The Cabat is fully dried and aired out, so I can now start using her. What I like best about nappa is how you can "train" the sides to push in, giving the bag a more wedge look.

If you have not seen Mousse's thread, she bought the Violet lambskin bag with that great drummed texture and contrasting woven stitched PVC strips. This Violet color is beautiful. I see that Ferragamo has a dark violet color for SS2012, and it is also gorgeous.
Mar 17, 2012, 11:15am   #71
j
jelts
WOW! This is so stunning! Lovely....
Mar 18, 2012, 5:13pm   #72
lovemyangels
OMG!! I love this purple!
Mar 23, 2012, 12:08pm   #73
Z
Zarababy
It's so so so pretty. Too bad I bought a BV in sapphire last fall. Is it very similar to violet?
Mar 23, 2012, 2:34pm   #74
fawkex
Originally Posted by liquid_room
i was at bv today n saw 3 violet bags. mousse's lambskin bag, the cabat and the duo bag with chains. love the cabat but i could not justify another one when my moon is under-used! and no knots hv been ordered in violet sadly. there will be a veneta in violet but i hv the anemone belly. perhaps i will just get a slg!
Where can we get Violet Veneta?? I want one....
Mar 23, 2012, 4:00pm   #75
chungwan
caught BV fever
What a beautiful color!!!!! I am crossing my fingers that they will make a medium campana in the violet. then I will be done! :0)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >