Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta

The Real "Teal" -- Large Veneta


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 30, 2012, 9:06am   #16
s
Member
Originally Posted by dpt
thank you all ! ... i'm happy to share & hope to have captured some of the nuances of Teal. Really, a timeless blue-green that I'd recommend to anyone who gravitates to cool tones.
I'm hoping having the teal veneta will satisfy & cure my pining for Lagoon in the same
Wow! I never thought I'd like teal but your pics just changed my mind! Congrats on your new veneta and I love your collection of blues and greens! They certainly are highly relaxing colours!
Jul 30, 2012, 9:35am   #17
jburgh's Avatar
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Love the teal color. I wear a lot of teal, and related shades. Congratulations, and thank you for the color comparison!
Jul 31, 2012, 7:18pm   #18
m
Member
Originally Posted by dpt
thank you all ! ... i'm happy to share & hope to have captured some of the nuances of Teal. Really, a timeless blue-green that I'd recommend to anyone who gravitates to cool tones.
I'm hoping having the teal veneta will satisfy & cure my pining for Lagoon in the same
Congratulations on your teal Veneta! I'd like to share the teal campana too!

Name:  ForumRunner_20120731_171850.png
Views: 497
Size:  497.9 KB
Last edited Jul 31, 2012 at 7:28pm.
Jul 31, 2012, 7:51pm   #19
l
Member
Originally Posted by mutsy8
Congratulations on your teal Veneta! I'd like to share the teal campana too!

Attachment 1815734
mutsy8, beautiful campana. Make sure you post the picture under the campana style too :) Wow..campana is getting more popular these days
Aug 2, 2012, 6:15pm   #20
dpt's Avatar
Thread Starter
dpt
Member
Originally Posted by mutsy8
Congratulations on your teal Veneta! I'd like to share the teal campana too!

Attachment 1815734
you got the teal campana !! what a beauty ... & i don't believe this was widely available in the U.S., so it's extra-special
Aug 3, 2012, 2:10am   #21
j
Member
That is a wonderful collection you have! :) congrats!
Aug 3, 2012, 2:44am   #22
s
Member
lovely bottega bags 8)
Aug 17, 2012, 7:57am   #23
Alessa9's Avatar
Member
dpt: You have a beautiful collection. The Nappa Veneta bag is really outstanding!

mutsy8: Your Teal Nappa Campana bag is beautiful!!!

If you were to choose between a Nappa Campana bag and a Large Nappa Veneta for a first bag, which one would you go for?
Aug 17, 2012, 9:32pm   #24
l
Member
Originally Posted by Alessa9
dpt: You have a beautiful collection. The Nappa Veneta bag is really outstanding!

mutsy8: Your Teal Nappa Campana bag is beautiful!!!

If you were to choose between a Nappa Campana bag and a Large Nappa Veneta for a first bag, which one would you go for?
Alessa9, there was a separate thread started on this topic..she was wondering the same thing
Aug 18, 2012, 11:20am   #25
luvprada's Avatar
Member
Thanks for sharing the comparisons. Love the Teal!
Aug 18, 2012, 7:13pm   #26
thedseer's Avatar
her?
love this color!
Aug 19, 2012, 11:06pm   #27
Luv2Shop1's Avatar
Don't be a lemming!
Originally Posted by mutsy8
Congratulations on your teal Veneta! I'd like to share the teal campana too!

Attachment 1815734
Congrats on your bag! It's beautiful!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta  
TOP

Thread Tools