Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta

The bright side of my recent break in... replacement BV!

POST A REPLY

May 11, 2012, 8:02am   #16
MASTER ENABLER
Congrats! Very happy for you! Enjoy!
May 11, 2012, 8:47am   #17
m
So happy for you. Congrats!!
May 11, 2012, 9:43am   #18
What a beautiful rainbow!
May 11, 2012, 9:49am   #19
Very pretty together, especially love that gorgeous Fire Opal tote!
May 11, 2012, 12:01pm   #20
Originally Posted by boxermom
Lovely choices. Your attitude about such an awful experience is better than mine would've been.
Oh there was some attitude all right! Very angry, very sad, then some sort of malaise. But I tell you working with State Farm was terrific and it's made the later part of this ordeal so easy. They gave me full price current retail value for the tote, wallet, case and key case even though I had receipts that showed I paid pre-price increase/eBay/overstock/blue fly prices. With my iPhone they gave me the non-contract price for a 4 even though I had a 3GS. They gave me 90% for my iPad but said I could submit a receipt for the difference and get that. And when I did, they saw the cover I bought and paid for that as well.

Originally Posted by jroger1
Very pretty together, especially love that gorgeous Fire Opal tote!
This tote was a find! I was looking for the Steel one again and looked internationally. I thought Browns in England might have one (but they called the color light bown) and the exchange rate was high. Then Farfetch had this one and it was on sale and I thought "oooooh, let's give it a go." While I do miss the Steel tote, this color is really happy.
Last edited May 11, 2012 at 12:08pm.
May 11, 2012, 12:21pm   #21
Cultivating
Love the pink bag~!!
May 11, 2012, 4:04pm   #22
D
Hope that soon the whole unpleasant incident will be a distant memory and your wonderful new additions are step in the right direction!
May 11, 2012, 7:29pm   #23
dpt
What a great rebuilding - so, so pretty (& i'm sort of loving State Farm for you - wow!)
May 12, 2012, 9:41am   #24
R
Lovely. You have some beautiful new bags that are so fun and summery.
May 12, 2012, 11:14am   #25
Congrats on your new BV goodies - love the pops of color in your new collection!
May 12, 2012, 12:47pm   #26
w
Very Lovely choices. I'm glad your incident had a happy ending!
May 12, 2012, 8:09pm   #27
Thanks for the happy update. You made excellent choices for your replacements! I love color.
May 15, 2012, 2:04am   #28
e
I read your original post about the break in a while ago and I felt so much sympathy for you. So glad this story has a somewhat happy ending! Your bags look like a spring garden in bloom sitting all together.
May 16, 2012, 12:11pm   #29
congrats to you're replacements!
May 16, 2012, 9:42pm   #30
I love bags
Sad you lost things in the first place, but this is such a happy reveal - beautiful!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta