Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta

Small Compact Wallet

POST A REPLY

Apr 9, 2013, 8:43am   #1
Cultivating
Really difficult to find a wallet that suits me perfectly, this Yellow wallet come into the picture as a nice substitute.

Not as small as I wanted, but think I am liking the size more now.
Not sure if I like the color (yellow has never been my kind of thing), but it is getting into me now.

Apr 9, 2013, 8:44am   #2
Cultivating
Fit a tons:

Apr 9, 2013, 9:22am   #3
j
Very lovely colour! Congratulations!
BV used to make a mini wallet foldover that is slightly larger than a credit card.
Apr 9, 2013, 6:41pm   #4
BV, Choo Ferragamo
d - I've never been fond of yellow, mainly because I cannot wear it with my complexion. But that wallet is another story! Is that Yolk? It is a glorious bright color. I feel happy looking at it. No wonder it is getting to you.
Apr 9, 2013, 6:56pm   #5
E
Originally Posted by jburgh
d - I've never been fond of yellow, mainly because I cannot wear it with my complexion. But that wallet is another story! Is that Yolk? It is a glorious bright color. I feel happy looking at it. No wonder it is getting to you.
+1

I definitely can't pull off yellow but that color is perfection! It does make me smile!
Apr 9, 2013, 7:53pm   #6
The yellow color is so cheerful! Thanks for the photos showing what you can fit inside. It looks like you made a great choice for you. Enjoy!
Apr 9, 2013, 8:20pm   #7
Cultivating
Originally Posted by jelts
Very lovely colour! Congratulations!
BV used to make a mini wallet foldover that is slightly larger than a credit card.
Yeah I know, I am looking for that trifold super mini wallet which BV no long sell :(

But this wallet is nice as well
Apr 9, 2013, 8:23pm   #8
Cultivating
Originally Posted by jburgh
j - i know right? Yellow has never been my kind of thing at all. I am not sure of the name of the color but it look bright yellow in some pics, IRL it is slightly more tanned. I love it more IRL than in pics.

Best of all, when I open up my bag to get my wallet, I am blind by the yellow - as though it is some blings kind-like. LOL
Apr 9, 2013, 8:23pm   #9
Cultivating
Originally Posted by EmilyHB
+1

I definitely can't pull off yellow but that color is perfection! It does make me smile!
Wow it is good to hear that it is making everyone smiles~!!
Apr 9, 2013, 8:24pm   #10
Cultivating
Originally Posted by blueiris
The yellow color is so cheerful! Thanks for the photos showing what you can fit inside. It looks like you made a great choice for you. Enjoy!
Thank you blueiris, it is a cheerful color~
Apr 10, 2013, 6:16am   #11
great wallet and i love the color.
Apr 12, 2013, 11:59am   #12
I had a yellow wallet once. It was such a pop of sunshine in my bag. your's is really pretty.
Apr 12, 2013, 2:41pm   #13
Clarity
Gosh, how did I miss this reveal?

GORGEOUS wallet - love the color - I've got a Compact French wallet on my way from our favorite enabler ... can't wait to receive it after seeing this ...

Apr 13, 2013, 11:09am   #14
So gorgeous and functional! Enjoy!
Apr 14, 2013, 2:22am   #15
Quite roomy for the looks of it, might consider this for my small wallet thanks for showing us!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta