Home > >

SLG Shopping Spree

POST A REPLY

Sep 5, 2011, 1:31pm   #31
septembersiren

love everything so beautiful
Sep 5, 2011, 1:48pm   #32
leilani01
Congrats on your BV goodies! My favorite is the Ametiste croc card case - drooling....
Sep 5, 2011, 2:10pm   #33
grietje
What fun to get all those lovely goodies. Beautiful colors and very special items.
Sep 5, 2011, 3:29pm   #34
jmcadon
Jimmy Choo lover
Oh, love a BV reveal...so pretty!
Sep 5, 2011, 4:59pm   #35
jburgh
BV, Choo Ferragamo
I love the stingray. BV sands down the skin so it is supple. My DH wanted a stingray, but he likes those crummy hard ones.
Sep 5, 2011, 9:57pm   #36
Grandmommie
Bag Lover
I love everything..that croc card case is TDF....Congrats..
Sep 6, 2011, 9:03am   #37
B
BagEssence
Awww thank you so much BV ladies of tPF. You guys are the best!!!!! So much love, so much joy, I feel elated. Thank you again.

Especially for you ladies, a debut outing with the futuristic design clutch.
Attached Images

Sep 6, 2011, 9:06am   #38
B
BagEssence
Originally Posted by jburgh
I love the stingray. BV sands down the skin so it is supple. My DH wanted a stingray, but he likes those crummy hard ones.
That's exactly what my dad said!!! He wanted ones that are coarse!!! My jaw was gaping when he said there's something better than BV.
Sep 6, 2011, 9:08am   #39
B
BagEssence
Originally Posted by Shimmery
Love all your goodies, especially the stingray wallet and croc card case. I got one of those stingray wallets for my DH a couple of years ago and guess what? he hasn't even used it yet! I guess he doesn't like it either. Just asked him why and he said he felt it was rather flashy. Your croc card case is sooo gorgeous. I was tempted to get one too but it was soooooo expensive. Enjoy your goodies and thanks for sharing!
I sort of intentionally did not check the price of the croc card case. Think if I did, I probably had second thought.
Sep 6, 2011, 2:15pm   #40
s
spendalot
I MISS California :(
I love that stingray wallet! DH liked it too and I really wanted to get him that for his birthday but at the last min he decided to go for a Goyard
Sep 6, 2011, 3:56pm   #41
w
wt880014
BagEssence what great slgs you picked! I especially love the ametiste croc!
Sep 7, 2011, 12:25am   #42
shopaholicious
Gone shopping
Wow you did great in terms of variety in function, color, and skin! Well worth the wait.
Mar 8, 2012, 1:33am   #43
a
altschulerfilms
Originally Posted by spendalot
I love that stingray wallet! DH liked it too and I really wanted to get him that for his birthday but at the last min he decided to go for a Goyard
was it brown? i have that one and have no idea how much it costed or the name. i received it as a gift and never used it so i wanted to sell it.
Mar 8, 2012, 4:54am   #44
Inkbluelover
Omg, ur Ametiste croc card case....just amazing !!! Congrats !
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >