Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Seeking advice on a versatile color!

POST A REPLY

May 28, 2012, 10:07pm   #16
dpt
Like some others, I carry ebano year-round & it makes my heart soar. I've seen chene in person & , for me, well ... a bit "blah." What about tourmaline? It's a dark, dark blue that I think I consider a neutral in its "versatility." Still quite available. Good luck to you... hoping you keep the forum posted
May 28, 2012, 10:21pm   #17
E
EconomyBooster
Thanks for the advice, I will absolutely try them on to make sure the coloring is right. I take FOREVER to make a decision when it comes to buying a purse. I truly appreciate the detailed feedback everyone, I knew I came to the right place to ask for opinions.
May 28, 2012, 10:23pm   #18
E
EconomyBooster
Originally Posted by dpt
Like some others, I carry ebano year-round & it makes my heart soar. I've seen chene in person & , for me, well ... a bit "blah." What about tourmaline? It's a dark, dark blue that I think I consider a neutral in its "versatility." Still quite available. Good luck to you... hoping you keep the forum posted
I had not considered Tourmaline, I shall try that one on as well! Thanks, and I sure will keep you posted!
May 29, 2012, 11:40am   #19
k
kiwipat
I carried the tourmaline today and got alot of complement . The bag is quiet but full of substance . You can see many shades of colour under different lightings .
Jun 2, 2012, 9:01am   #20
E
EconomyBooster
I tired calling around to see if there were any Steel Venetas in either a medium or a large, and it looks like it is sold out across the U.S. The SA's told me that Shadow is so close in color that you really can't tell the difference, so I am going to check out Shadow next week. I will let you know! I am trying to get a look at Chene as well because that seems to still be available in the Boutiques. Thanks everyone for all of your advice!
Jun 2, 2012, 1:01pm   #21
slang27
Hgbags has a steel large veneta currently.
Jun 2, 2012, 1:43pm   #22
E
EconomyBooster
Thanks! I'll check it out!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >