Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Aug 17, 2012, 5:08pm   #16
CindyKay
loyal BV fan
Originally Posted by happytrottinelf
@ccxpdx - just for reference here's a pic of the Roma worn on the shoulder, using the middle strap length. It works for me most of the time. When I have bulkier stuff in it I do tend to hold it by the hand, rather than lengthen the strap.
gorgeous! looks great on you
Aug 17, 2012, 5:14pm   #17
CindyKay
loyal BV fan
Originally Posted by Kandyroxy
As to the color, don't listen to your husband. He might be right, I don't know, but follow your heart . I took an ebano bag back that was a gift from my husband and he was a little hurt I think ( he thought id get the most use out of it) but I just had a gut feeling that steel was for me, and it was and now hes just happy that I really love something ultimately he helped facilitate. Brown will always be there for you. A neutral seasonal is a limited treasure. Not to say that a brown may be Just the thing and there are a few shades to look at) The bags are not cheap though, so choose the one you think you will love best. Deep down you know which one it is.
Namie - I agree with Kandyroxy. Follow your heart as to which color appeals to you most. Trust your instincts when choosing which one is right for you. There's no need to listen to your hubby, your friend, your sister, mother etc.... since they are not you. Ultimately, you know what you'll love best
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >