Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta

Reveal: Unexpected item from Hongkong

POST A REPLY

Jun 5, 2012, 4:11am   #1
My recent trip to HK last week was mainly to enjoy eating with friends. However, one of my friends wanted to get a new bag as well. We made a trip to Prada outlet which I would say I was quite disappointed. May be because I've visited Space outlet in Florence. However, we walk passed the Twist, the multi-brand shop near our hotel. One bag caught my eyes and I've spent a night considering. Here it comes!!

Chene (I believe??) medium belly veneta. It was the first bag I bought this year after I officially banned my self by the end of last year after I bought a nero BV shoulder bag.

It costs 12,007 HK$ after 20% discount, equals to 1,547 US$. Very good price. I think it's next best to Europe. There were a lot of BV bags both seasonal and classic items. I was surprised because I thought classic items would never be on sale?? I saw medium and large veneta, belly veneta, parachute, montaigne, roma in either ebano, nero, chene or steel. Why do you think they put these classic items on sale?

I wish BV bags could be grown on trees...
Last edited Jun 5, 2012 at 4:18am.
Jun 5, 2012, 4:51am   #2
"..."
Congrats! She's a classic and a fantastic neutral! Enjoy, paepaega!
Jun 5, 2012, 5:45am   #3
Emma 4ever in my <3
Beautiful, functional and ageless! Enjoy! I love the color!
Jun 5, 2012, 6:31am   #4
Congrats!!!
Jun 5, 2012, 6:50am   #5
Beautiful!
Jun 5, 2012, 7:09am   #6
Love the tree picture! Congratulations on the new bag!
Jun 5, 2012, 9:51am   #7
OMG i love your BV tree - the colors are so pretty! Congrats on your new purchase!
Jun 5, 2012, 10:37am   #8
Congrats on your new BV. What a pretty neutral color!
Jun 5, 2012, 12:03pm   #9
gorgeous
I too wish BV grew on trees
Jun 5, 2012, 12:53pm   #10
Yowza! What a great purchase and great price too! I too like the photos. Is it Chene or Steel? The color reminds me an awful lot of Steel.
Jun 5, 2012, 1:29pm   #11
Love the color! Enjoy!
Jun 5, 2012, 1:31pm   #12
s
SS you crack me up. Wouldn't we all like our very own BV tree? Love the tree photo and you have a very lovely collection Paepaega!
Jun 5, 2012, 3:23pm   #13
h
BV bag tree!!! enjoy
Jun 5, 2012, 9:55pm   #14
l
Nice..congratulations! Love the color
Jun 6, 2012, 9:16am   #15
Lovely, and a great deal! Love the photo in the trees!

Could your new Belly Veneta be truffle? Maybe it's the lighting in the shade of the tree, but the color kind of reminds me of truffle.

As for the sale on nero, ebano, etc. that you witnessed, could it be because the shop is independent of BV? I'm unfamiliar with the Twist. Although BV boutiques do not put classic colors and certain styles on sale, ever (Knots, Cabats, for example), I think independently-owned boutiques and department stores have their own policies when they're trying to clear-out older merchandise.

Enjoy your new bag!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta