Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta

Reveal: Me and the ultimate question of medium or large Belly Veneta.

POST A REPLY

Apr 10, 2011, 12:23pm   #1
I've always in love with BV bag. My favorite style is belly venetta. I bought medium belly venetta in Fuchsia last year. At that time, I tried on large belly venetta and my first impression was that it was too big.

However, when I has been possessing the medium belly venetta for a while, I found out that it was not "everyday bag" as I wanted to be. Now I want BV bag and I want it to be an everyday bag. Afraid that it was too big as my first impression, I did some research in tpf but I didn't find the exact thread that answer my question. I went for large anyway.

I've got the bag today and I'm sooooooo happy that I want to share with all of you. I would like to make a clear size comparison for anyone who is in the same dilemma with me.

What I'm carrying everyday. I can't carry less than these or else I will feel uncomfortable. Sometimes I want to carry a scarf, sunglasses or even a book.

I loaded everything in my medium belly venetta. There's still some space left but not much. If I put sunglasses or an umbrella, which I can, the bag will be to stuffed.

And when the bag is too stuffed, it will look awkward under my arm. However, I feel right buying fuchsia medium venetta. The outstanding color makes the bag look dressy. I think a small bag is dressier than a big bag. Sometimes I wear little black dress and fuchsia medium belly venetta for a nice dinner.

I put the same stuff on large belly venetta. There is PLENTY of room left. I can put sunglasses along with an umbrella PLUS a scarf, no problem!

The bag hangs perfectly under my arm. It IS big but when it loosely hangs under my arm, I don't feel that big anymore. Buying large belly venetta in ebano is also a right choice. The color is discreet and it goes with every outfit.

Hope you enjoy my thread!
Apr 10, 2011, 12:35pm   #2
What an enjoyable thread. You look fantastic with both of your belly bags - congratulations!!
Apr 10, 2011, 12:36pm   #3
Jimmy Choo lover
Great information for someone searching for the right size. Love both of them on you!
Apr 10, 2011, 1:26pm   #4
L
Thank you for this informative thread! You look great with both sizes!! Great pictures!
Apr 10, 2011, 1:57pm   #5
Love your thread! Both bags look great on you!
Apr 10, 2011, 2:52pm   #6
nice to have BOTH bags! beautiful color on you!
Apr 10, 2011, 2:59pm   #7
both bags look fantastic. thanks so much for taking time to post interior pictures and action shots. great thread.
Apr 10, 2011, 3:53pm   #8
s
Congrats on your new large belly veneta! Both look great on you. Fuschia is such a pretty colour!
Apr 10, 2011, 6:01pm   #9
♥ barenia ♥
The belly venetas fit you perfect. I especially think the fuschia for its size and color looks gorgeous on your frame. Congrats!!
Apr 10, 2011, 6:32pm   #10
I have a large belly veneta in nero
I am 5'2"
I found when I was shopping for a bag I knew I needed a large bag
the medium belly veneta I found was too hard to get things in and out of
When I tried the maxi veneta It looked like a kite next to my body
the Large belly was perfect
it's rounded corners matched my rounded corners
I carry in my large Veneta
a flap over credit card case
a zip around wallet
a medium cosmetic case
kindle
ipod and ear buds
a document case
various pens and what not
traveling flat iron
it is not full
I could never fill up this bag
I love this bag
it is truly a luxury to have a large bag that fits everything and looks great and is not that heavy
Apr 10, 2011, 8:08pm   #11
Terrific choices, both of them. It sounds like you've made well-reasoned decisions. Thanks for sharing with us! I'm sure it will be helpful for many.
Apr 10, 2011, 10:35pm   #12
This is a super helpful thread. Enjoy both bellys and thank you for sharing!
Apr 11, 2011, 6:50am   #13
j
What a lovely reveal and modeling photos! You look fab!
Apr 11, 2011, 3:16pm   #14
d
zzz
Both bags look wonderful on you! And it's so helpful that you showed what was in the bag for each action photo.

I agree with you that the medium size is dressier than the large.
Apr 11, 2011, 4:02pm   #15
B
Enjoyed reading your journey of the Belly Veneta........congrats on the new one, they are both wonderful bags.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta