Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta

Reveal: Me and the ultimate question of medium or large Belly Veneta.

POST A REPLY

Apr 11, 2011, 10:14pm   #16
Boston Strong
You will love your large belly veneta. I have her in Nero. She is my new go to BV especially when traveling. I fly almost every week and she easily accommodates my essentials including my 3-1-1 zip lock bag.
Apr 12, 2011, 12:44am   #17
s
I MISS California :(
The large belly does look exceptional in ebano. Congrats! I love the size too.
Apr 25, 2011, 5:47pm   #18
Excellent review and helpful photos - thanks for sharing. They both look lovely on you!
Apr 26, 2011, 1:30am   #19
Cultivating
Very pretty on the pink color
Apr 26, 2011, 10:40am   #20
jess
thanks for the information..<3
I love both of your BV bags.. beautiful colors!
Apr 26, 2011, 11:49am   #21
LVOE 4 DESIGNER BAGS
Both sizes look great on you, glad you got the large on........congrats!!!!!
Apr 26, 2011, 3:27pm   #22
L
I love the pink one, really nice.
Apr 26, 2011, 4:03pm   #23
s
I MISS California :(
Back to drool. Your pictures really make me want to have a pink and ebano BV!
Mar 19, 2012, 4:14pm   #24
What a great thread! I really enjoyed reading it! Congrats! I love both of them! May I ask how tall you are?
Mar 19, 2012, 11:54pm   #25
l
Beautiful color especially the fuschia. What made you choose Belly instead of the classic Veneta?
Mar 20, 2012, 7:15am   #26
Originally Posted by paepaega
I've always in love with BV bag. My favorite style is belly venetta. I bought medium belly venetta in Fuchsia last year. At that time, I tried on large belly venetta and my first impression was that it was too big.

However, when I has been possessing the medium belly venetta for a while, I found out that it was not "everyday bag" as I wanted to be. Now I want BV bag and I want it to be an everyday bag. Afraid that it was too big as my first impression, I did some research in tpf but I didn't find the exact thread that answer my question. I went for large anyway.

I've got the bag today and I'm sooooooo happy that I want to share with all of you. I would like to make a clear size comparison for anyone who is in the same dilemma with me.

What I'm carrying everyday. I can't carry less than these or else I will feel uncomfortable. Sometimes I want to carry a scarf, sunglasses or even a book.

I loaded everything in my medium belly venetta. There's still some space left but not much. If I put sunglasses or an umbrella, which I can, the bag will be to stuffed.

And when the bag is too stuffed, it will look awkward under my arm. However, I feel right buying fuchsia medium venetta. The outstanding color makes the bag look dressy. I think a small bag is dressier than a big bag. Sometimes I wear little black dress and fuchsia medium belly venetta for a nice dinner.

I put the same stuff on large belly venetta. There is PLENTY of room left. I can put sunglasses along with an umbrella PLUS a scarf, no problem!

The bag hangs perfectly under my arm. It IS big but when it loosely hangs under my arm, I don't feel that big anymore. Buying large belly venetta in ebano is also a right choice. The color is discreet and it goes with every outfit.

Hope you enjoy my thread!
Thank you so much for the comparison. It is very helpful and you look great with both bags!! Congrats!!
Mar 20, 2012, 9:25am   #27
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Originally Posted by paepaega
I've always in love with BV bag. My favorite style is belly venetta. I bought medium belly venetta in Fuchsia last year. At that time, I tried on large belly venetta and my first impression was that it was too big.

However, when I has been possessing the medium belly venetta for a while, I found out that it was not "everyday bag" as I wanted to be. Now I want BV bag and I want it to be an everyday bag. Afraid that it was too big as my first impression, I did some research in tpf but I didn't find the exact thread that answer my question. I went for large anyway.

I've got the bag today and I'm sooooooo happy that I want to share with all of you. I would like to make a clear size comparison for anyone who is in the same dilemma with me.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w...2/IMG_0518.jpg

What I'm carrying everyday. I can't carry less than these or else I will feel uncomfortable. Sometimes I want to carry a scarf, sunglasses or even a book.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w...2/IMG_0519.jpg

I loaded everything in my medium belly venetta. There's still some space left but not much. If I put sunglasses or an umbrella, which I can, the bag will be to stuffed.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w...2/IMG_0522.jpg

And when the bag is too stuffed, it will look awkward under my arm. However, I feel right buying fuchsia medium venetta. The outstanding color makes the bag look dressy. I think a small bag is dressier than a big bag. Sometimes I wear little black dress and fuchsia medium belly venetta for a nice dinner.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w...2/IMG_0524.jpg

I put the same stuff on large belly venetta. There is PLENTY of room left. I can put sunglasses along with an umbrella PLUS a scarf, no problem!

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w...2/IMG_0520.jpg

The bag hangs perfectly under my arm. It IS big but when it loosely hangs under my arm, I don't feel that big anymore. Buying large belly venetta in ebano is also a right choice. The color is discreet and it goes with every outfit.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w...2/IMG_0521.jpg

Hope you enjoy my thread!
Thank you so much for posting these pictures, a few members are asking about this very thing right now - sizing. This thread is very helpful.
Mar 21, 2012, 8:37am   #28
V
Pictures are great for comparison. The fuschia lokks great on you and the size is perfect. However, the large looks massive and over-powers your small frame. It looks more like an overnight bag for travel, not everyday use.
Mar 21, 2012, 9:18am   #29
The belly is not for everyone. I feel like there should be a size between these two, because the medium is too small (due to the drop) but the large is too massive just my two cents.
Last edited Mar 21, 2012 at 9:21am. Reason: add
Apr 1, 2012, 8:04am   #30
img
Blessed & Content
Thanks so much for posting this. I have strictly been an LV girl, but lately I feel as though the quality goes down while the prices go up. Also, I'm thinking of getting a non-logo everyday bag. As a beginner to BV. I really appreciate the information and pictures.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta