Home > >

Reveal: Lady of 10,000 Lakes


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 14, 2012, 11:56am   #31
l
lkweh
Member
Love the color and it looks very soft and comfy. Congratulations, indiaink for such a find.
Jul 14, 2012, 1:12pm   #32
gagabag's Avatar
gagabag
Member
Wow!
Jul 14, 2012, 2:00pm   #33
bags4fun's Avatar
bags4fun
Crazy about tennis!!
Beautiful! Congrats!
Jul 14, 2012, 2:24pm   #34
BookerMoose's Avatar
BookerMoose
Arrrooooo!
Gorgeous!
Jul 14, 2012, 2:25pm   #35
septembersiren's Avatar
septembersiren
Member
of course you bought to go with your new job
Jul 14, 2012, 3:52pm   #36
s
sunshine69
Member
One of my all-time favorites! Congrats on your lovely find.
Jul 14, 2012, 4:15pm   #37
indiaink's Avatar
Thread Starter
indiaink
Clarity
Thanks, everybody!

No, ss, it just turned out to be coincidental, seriously - but I could not have asked for a better gift to myself, I suppose.

One thing I can say: I picked the most humid day of the year to go out with my new beauty - I was FREAKING OUT about sweat and sweat and OMG. I went through several tissues, using them between my hand and the handle. And NO WAY could I put this gorgeousness on my shoulder - SWEAT, I thought, OMG, sweat. Can't happen.



Seriously, right now at 3:15 CST the humidity is at 41%. It's only 87 (feels like 93) but it's the HUMIDITY that's killing me...
Jul 14, 2012, 6:32pm   #38
azjavagirl's Avatar
azjavagirl
Member
Congratulations on this beautiful bag!!! I'm happy it's been a good week for you!

I saw this and was so tempted--I'm glad that you got it, and glad that because you got it I couldn't cave. This is one of my favorite BV leather styles; like Scoobiesmomma, I hope BV does something similar again in the future!
Jul 14, 2012, 9:43pm   #39
boxermom's Avatar
boxermom
Member
Oh what a beauty she is!!! I've been carrying my large version of this bag for awhile this summer and get more compliments on it than any other single BV I've ever owned. It's a winner.

Thanks for the gorgeous photos!
Jul 14, 2012, 10:27pm   #40
blueiris's Avatar
blueiris
Member
It's a beauty! I love the multi-dimensional aspect to the weave. Enjoy!
Jul 14, 2012, 11:10pm   #41
D
Dom_mom
Member
WOW. She is beautiful. Congratulations!
Jul 14, 2012, 11:57pm   #42
k
kemilia
Member
She is beautiful, just lovely. And the DH that doesn't say 'how much' is even more beautiful, that guy is a keeper! Congrats on finding BOTH of them.
Jul 15, 2012, 1:32am   #43
l
lkweh
Member
indiaink, matching wallet for your new beauty
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-BO...item4d0308984f

Note - I am not the seller. Just thinking of you while seeing this wallet
Jul 15, 2012, 9:27am   #44
newbags4me's Avatar
newbags4me
Member
What a wonderful reveal! Great pictures. I am thrilled for you and just knew you would love your nuvolato veneta! I think the two of you will be having a wonderful summer together! It is such a special bag 😊.
Jul 15, 2012, 9:43am   #45
indiaink's Avatar
Thread Starter
indiaink
Clarity
Originally Posted by azjavagirl
Congratulations on this beautiful bag!!! I'm happy it's been a good week for you!
Thank you!!!

Originally Posted by boxermom
Oh what a beauty she is!!! I've been carrying my large version of this bag for awhile this summer and get more compliments on it than any other single BV I've ever owned. It's a winner.

Thanks for the gorgeous photos!
You are welcome - you've probably figured out by now I LOVE photographing BV stuff - - and thanks to helping out LLA with her concerns about caring for this bag, I can now rest easy and not worry about sweat or rain and just ENJOY this beauty!

Originally Posted by blueiris
It's a beauty! I love the multi-dimensional aspect to the weave. Enjoy!
Thank you - me, too - I must have looked at this bag 50 times before realizing I could actually HAVE IT and not dream that it was mine -

Originally Posted by Dom_mom
WOW. She is beautiful. Congratulations!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by kemilia
She is beautiful, just lovely. And the DH that doesn't say 'how much' is even more beautiful, that guy is a keeper! Congrats on finding BOTH of them.
Thank you. And DH is used to my handbag aspirations and has given up, that's all.

Originally Posted by lkweh
indiaink, matching wallet for your new beauty
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-BO...item4d0308984f

Note - I am not the seller. Just thinking of you while seeing this wallet
Yeah, I saw that, and have it on my Watch list. I don't really NEED a wallet, though. I think I will let someone else have it -

Originally Posted by newbags4me
What a wonderful reveal! Great pictures. I am thrilled for you and just knew you would love your nuvolato veneta! I think the two of you will be having a wonderful summer together! It is such a special bag 😊.
Thank you! So far, it's been an amazing summer! And in just the course of a few days! Amazing what a Bottega Veneta bag does for the soul! I'll have to add that to the thread about 'Things You Love About BV...."
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools