Home > >

Questions from a BV Newby

POST A REPLY

Jun 19, 2012, 10:00am   #16
Luv2Shop1
California Dreamin'
Originally Posted by septembersiren
I was an SA with BV and have never heard of that
the policy is that if anything goes wrong with your bag they will fix or replace within a year of purchase. That does not mean that if you spill lotion in your bag they will clean it for free. It also does not mean that if you get your bag dirty that they will clean it.
I have no idea what that SA was talking about. I would think that the same policy would apply to all merchandise seasonal or Icon.
Thanks for the clarification!
Jun 19, 2012, 10:02am   #17
Luv2Shop1
California Dreamin'
Originally Posted by dpt
That sounds strange ... I've never had BV clean or a repair a bag, but I recently spoke with a fantastically knowledgable SA in Carmel, CA. He told me about an orange montaigne that they sent for a "clean-up" with excellent results. I love knowing that they can work wonders on a bag ~ making for a safer investment
That is interesting--I have heard that Chanel will refurbish older bags for a fee. It's good to hear that BV provides after sale support as well.
Jun 19, 2012, 10:05am   #18
Luv2Shop1
California Dreamin'
Originally Posted by frivolousfun
SA didnt mention anything about price increase when I went in today.

She mentioned that if one got the classic colours, u cld send ur bag in for leather cleaning (or something like that), which is something that cannot be done if u bought a seasonal colour. is this true?...it sounds rather strange to me
Thanks for the response!

Since I've never bought from BV before, I don't know if it's a sales tactic--buy now before the price goes up--or a heads up. Either way, I am going to buy it!
Jun 19, 2012, 5:57pm   #19
septembersiren
BV will also refurbish bags for a fee
for a fee it doesn't matter where you bought it
if it is BV for a fee they will help you
I have to say that when bags do come back from refurbish that 97% of the time they are like new
if you have a light color bag and it gets dirty.......not so great
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >