Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta

Please ID this BV - Style, Color, Age - Post here!

POST A REPLY

Apr 2, 2007, 4:40am   #1
l
Posted by jburgh

There are often a numerous amount of threads asking what the name is of an BV bag, accessory, shoes, etc. So here's a thread dedicated to asking what the name is of a certain BV style! Post away!
Attached Images

Last edited Nov 20, 2009 at 9:19pm.
Feb 2, 2009, 11:58am   #2
BV, Choo Ferragamo
There are often a numerous amount of threads asking what the name is of an BV bag, accessory, shoes, etc. So here's a thread dedicated to asking what the name is of a certain BV style! Post away!
Last edited Feb 2, 2009 at 7:40pm.
Feb 3, 2009, 4:54am   #3
*Sun in my eyes*
Ok I guess I shall start. I dont have a picture, but here goes a description. The bag is a sort of round/oval shape with long handles. The handles are brown snakeskin, and the bag is black. The black part of the bag seems to be made out of little circles or beads? or that is the effect it gives from a distance. The sides of the bag fold out like they do on the montaigne so that bag can be expanded a little bit. I know my descrption sounds awful, but I have tried searching for this bag but have not been able to find anything on it.
Last edited Feb 3, 2009 at 11:02am. Reason: oops, sorry, pressed the wrong button
Feb 3, 2009, 11:06am   #4
BV, Choo Ferragamo
I bet it is one of the Bombe bags from F/W 08 season. The trim is crocodile. I'll look for some pictures, at least of the leather, may not be the right style, but it will give you a good look at the fabrication. There were several Bombe bags. And thank you so much for posting in this thread!

shopaholic&baby's bag:
Feb 3, 2009, 2:30pm   #5
*Sun in my eyes*
Thank you! Yes it is very similar to that bag but different shape (was smaller and the handles were longer). The crocodile trim looked a lot more scaly (if that makes sense) on the bag I saw compared to this one. But definetly same collection, thanks jburgh now I can look up more info on it!
Mar 2, 2009, 5:50pm   #6
j
Anyone knows the name of this bag?

Name:  b1.JPG
Views: 3582
Size:  150.6 KB

Thanks so much.
Mar 3, 2009, 6:08am   #7
p
jj2006- your bag is the Nappa Torchon Intreciatto Messenger Bag..there is one on the Saks website now for $5100 in another color.
Mar 4, 2009, 2:15pm   #8
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Originally Posted by jj2006
Anyone knows the name of this bag?

Attachment 696358

Thanks so much.
I love that bag. It is really big ~21" wide!
Mar 6, 2009, 2:10pm   #9
Hi ladies! Is anyone familiar with this style and color? I would love to get more info on this bag! TIA!
Attached Images

Mar 6, 2009, 3:52pm   #10
j
Originally Posted by prestwick
jj2006- your bag is the Nappa Torchon Intreciatto Messenger Bag..there is one on the Saks website now for $5100 in another color.
Thanks, prestwick
Mar 6, 2009, 4:25pm   #11
p
abi319- I have this bag in the larger version, however I have never seen it in that color, unless it is my computer screen.. It came in a color called POMPEI, which was deeper than that one you posted..Mine can be seen in the style references, under totes..from fall '07..
Mar 6, 2009, 10:02pm   #12
Originally Posted by prestwick
abi319- I have this bag in the larger version, however I have never seen it in that color, unless it is my computer screen.. It came in a color called POMPEI, which was deeper than that one you posted..Mine can be seen in the style references, under totes..from fall '07..
Thank you prestwick! Cannot seem to find your bag in the style reference thread (kept looking for it and failed to find it!!). I will post more detailed pics of the bag as soon as I get it, but thank you so much for the info. I think this may be in corallo...what does pompei look like?
Mar 8, 2009, 3:57pm   #13
C
Pompeii -- it's in the Color Reference (not Style Ref.) I remembered because I noticed . great color!
Mar 24, 2009, 4:05am   #14
b
Account Deactivated
Hi,

Anyone know anything about this beauty?

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Bottega-Venet...3A1|240%3A1318

Thank you!!
Mar 24, 2009, 1:46pm   #15
I just recently purchased this, but not sure of the correct style name (and color).
Is this is the Catena Veneta from 2006? The seller I bought it from listed the size as Medium 17 x 11. Is that correct? (looks a tad taller than 11").

TIA
Attached Images

Last edited Mar 24, 2009 at 1:49pm.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta