Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Pictures of my Bottega Veneta Ball bag!

POST A REPLY

Dec 27, 2005, 7:08pm   #1
star3777
Fellow "Passionista"
Well this is it! I have been eying this bag for 2 months and I finally bought it , I love it. I am wearing a sweatshirt in the picture and it still looks cute! Had just fed baby. I can get away with alot of styles with this bag. Casual. The turquoise suede interior is to die for!

Soybean, the tone on tone colors (mine) are over (fall color), the resort collection now has it in black and nut (notche), not tone on tone any longer.
Attached Images

Dec 27, 2005, 7:10pm   #2
pseub
Bonne vivante
Oooh! Lovely. I like it a lot! It looks like it's a comfortable bag too.
Dec 27, 2005, 7:11pm   #3
Serendipity
That's just beautiful! Enjoy!!!
Dec 27, 2005, 7:13pm   #4
ayla
nyan nyan percent
Beautiful colour, especially the interior ! And I love your multicolore port tressor !
Dec 27, 2005, 7:30pm   #5
star3777
Fellow "Passionista"
Thanks everyone!
Ayla, that wallet goes with every bag!
Dec 27, 2005, 7:31pm   #6
Greenie
Bag Ho
Beautiful! I love the seam detail. Very sleek!
Dec 27, 2005, 7:37pm   #7
pseub
Bonne vivante
Originally Posted by Greenie
Beautiful! I love the seam detail. Very sleek!
Yes, it's details like those that set apart the really well-crafted bags. Beautiful!
Dec 27, 2005, 7:39pm   #8
amanda
I Bleed Georgia Red
great bag! i want!
Dec 27, 2005, 7:47pm   #9
Kat
Wow! That bag is sooooo beautiful! Enjoy!
Dec 27, 2005, 8:00pm   #10
S
SoyBean001
oh my gosh STAR!!!! What a beautiful bag!!! I had not seen that color (two tone), but the interior.....now THAT is beautiful!!! I thought the blue interior only came with the orange bags....guess I was wrong!! I had been Lusting after the blue interior, and that was why I had/have been contemplating buying an orange BV (well, I like the color orange too....but am not too sure how Orange some of those bags are ) Now you have to take your new bag out on a date and show it off!!

For your new BV, I have nothing but !
Dec 27, 2005, 8:13pm   #11
star3777
Fellow "Passionista"
Oh g-d my baby is still up. That sweatshirt is ugly but comfy,I always wear it at home, I cant wait to wear it with cream!I took the pictures so quickly, everyone is off for the holidays and I have baby full time...he's so delicious!
Dec 27, 2005, 8:18pm   #12
maxmara
Gorgeous bag star.. Congrats
I love the wallet.. have the same one
Dec 27, 2005, 8:21pm   #13
Cristina
Beautiful bag, Star! Enjoy it
Dec 27, 2005, 8:22pm   #14
B. Jara
Originally Posted by star3777
Well this is it! I have been eying this bag for 2 months and I finally bought it , I love it. I am wearing a sweatshirt in the picture and it still looks cute! Had just fed baby. I can get away with alot of styles with this bag. Casual. The turquoise suede interior is to die for!

Soybean, the tone on tone colors (mine) are over (fall color), the resort collection now has it in black and nut (notche), not tone on tone any longer.
That is a beautiful bag!!!! Congratulations.

And may I ask what kind of jeans you have on? A Mom at school had some on the other day with that same tag...and I was curious what brand they were...they looked really cute. And....you have a baby? You look fantastic!
Dec 27, 2005, 8:30pm   #15
star3777
Fellow "Passionista"
Originally Posted by Bjara
That is a beautiful bag!!!! Congratulations.

And may I ask what kind of jeans you have on? A Mom at school had some on the other day with that same tag...and I was curious what brand they were...they looked really cute. And....you have a baby? You look fantastic!
I look too skinny in the pictures cuz I am on my side or something, I am thin but the pictures are kinda annorexic looking. The jeans are 1921's. I have everything from, True religion's, Seven's,Rockin'republics, james, paige, paper denim,Joy,ect.... Atleast 50 pairs no joke, I LOVE MY 1921'S the cut is perfect for me. They aren't as expensive as the other's like my true religion's but they fit really well!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >