Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta

Pictures of my Bottega Veneta Ball bag!

POST A REPLY

Dec 27, 2005, 7:32pm   #16
B
Perfect taste that we've come to expect Star! Beautiful!
Dec 27, 2005, 7:42pm   #17
Originally Posted by star3777
I look too skinny in the pictures cuz I am on my side or something, I am thin but the pictures are kinda annorexic looking. The jeans are 1921's. I have everything from, True religion's, Seven's,Rockin'republics, james, paige, paper denim,Joy,ect.... Atleast 50 pairs no joke, I LOVE MY 1921'S the cut is perfect for me. They aren't as expensive as the other's like my true religion's but they fit really well!
I will have to find some here and try them. I am a jeans girl...I wear them everyday! Not even close to as many brands as you have....but I do have about 25 hanging in my closet! LOL I find myself reaching for my Levi's 518's super low boot cut the most....they are SO comfy!!
Dec 27, 2005, 7:55pm   #18
Luv bags
Fabulous bag...love the interior color..you look great..congrats!!!!
Dec 27, 2005, 7:55pm   #19
Fellow "Passionista"
Originally Posted by Bjara
I will have to find some here and try them. I am a jeans girl...I wear them everyday! Not even close to as many brands as you have....but I do have about 25 hanging in my closet! LOL I find myself reaching for my Levi's 518's super low boot cut the most....they are SO comfy!!
I know, Jeans are like an addiction too! Try all of the 1921 cuts, Bootcut, Straight cut etc..They are gorgeous in the dark denim! I have all the cuts I think.
Dec 27, 2005, 7:56pm   #20
Fellow "Passionista"
Originally Posted by BagLovingMom
Perfect taste that we've come to expect Star! Beautiful!
Thank-you so much....I'm blushing
Thanks Ginger
Dec 27, 2005, 8:10pm   #21
h
Excellent; you are wearing the bag just the way it will look good on you ( Just behind the Arm. The Drop to the Hip +++++ Great Leather good line from Shoulder Down.
Dec 27, 2005, 8:16pm   #22
Fellow "Passionista"
Originally Posted by hpzapper
Excellent; you are wearing the bag just the way it will look good on you ( Just behind the Arm. The Drop to the Hip +++++ Great Leather good line from Shoulder Down.
I am no professional, but yes, I felt that it fell right on me. In the pictures it looks a little bigger than what I would wear to go out. I would be more proportional with the rest of my outfit....THIS IS NOT AN OUTFIT FOR MY REGULAR ATTIRE! I regret now not having got dressed.NO JEWELLERY EVEN!! AAHHHHHHH ! I AM NAKED!!!!! I was totally on call today!
Dec 27, 2005, 8:18pm   #23
Originally Posted by star3777
I am no professional, but yes, I felt that it fell right on me. In the pictures it looks a little bigger than what I would wear to go out. I would be more proportional with the rest of my outfit....THIS IS NOT AN OUTFIT FOR MY REGULAR ATTIRE! I regret now not having got dressed.NO JEWELLERY EVEN!! AAHHHHHHH ! I AM NAKED!!!!! I was totally on call today!
You're fine!! Silly girl.
Dec 27, 2005, 8:22pm   #24
Fellow "Passionista"
Originally Posted by Bjara
You're fine!! Silly girl.
Yah, but still could of had more fun changing the threads:suspiciou
Dec 27, 2005, 8:46pm   #25
latest obsession :
wow that bag looks amazing on you. love how you can throw it over your shoulder like that. wish i could have that one!
Dec 27, 2005, 9:02pm   #26
Balenciaga's lover
Love your BV! I can't believe they have it in the 2 tone colors! I never seen that style before. It's so amazingly beautiful! And gosh, Star... you look so GOOD for a mom! Damn.. I hope I'll have your body too after I give birth in the future.
Dec 27, 2005, 9:14pm   #27
Bonne vivante
Who carries the 1921 jeans? And do you know if they have available in shorter lengths?
Dec 27, 2005, 11:31pm   #28
Fellow "Passionista"
Fayden, Irissy, thanks so much!! I love my baby, it took ayear to lose the weight.
Pseub, I ran into these jeans in Florida at the Aventura Mall in a trendy store called mile high. Here in Canada they are at a few local boutiques. They are sold amongst the shops with trendy jeans like rockn republic, all the others....you can definately find them by word of mouth if you ask some cool shops.
Dec 28, 2005, 12:43am   #29
I need more cowbell, baby
Breathtaking bag. I know you will enjoy! It seems like it will last a lifetime! Very retro but yet cutting edge! Classic!!!!
Dec 28, 2005, 12:55am   #30
I love bags
Love the bag, love the jeans, and I actually love your outfit! It is casual but so cute.

I was searching for a BV bag that I would love, but I didn't find one at the malls! I love this one though. It is a perfect fit for your body too!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta