Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta

new mini shopper tote

POST A REPLY

Nov 1, 2013, 2:16pm   #1
caught BV fever
Has any of you seen this new smaller version of the shopper tote in person? Or even gotten one already? What's your take on it?

Neiman has it in orange and blue and in some store in Nero and Walnut

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Bottega-...3430311/p.prod
Attached Images

Nov 1, 2013, 5:52pm   #2
k
Originally Posted by chungwan
Has any of you seen this new smaller version of the shopper tote in person? Or even gotten one already? What's your take on it?

Neiman has it in orange and blue and in some store in Nero and Walnut

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Bottega-...3430311/p.prod
I love this small tote (smaller version of the Rete tote); I bought it in Nero. Besides the colors your mentioned, it's also available in Fraise, a deep red, on the berry side. I like the Fraise red much better than the current New Red which is a bright orangey red.
Nov 1, 2013, 7:33pm   #3
Kelsey, what can you tell me about this bag? I don't have a store near me. It's caught my attention. Is it heavy, light? Does it fall close or faraway from your body. Does it stay on your shoulder? TIA
Nov 1, 2013, 9:26pm   #4
k
Originally Posted by LLANeedle
Kelsey, what can you tell me about this bag? I don't have a store near me. It's caught my attention. Is it heavy, light? Does it fall close or faraway from your body. Does it stay on your shoulder? TIA
Hi LLANeedle, I don't have the bag yet as I just purchased it while on vacation (in SF) and it's being shipped to my home when I get back. This bag is an exact smaller version on the Rete Tote which I already own and love. But the original Rete tote is too big for me to use as an every day handbag. For me, this smaller Rete tote is perfect for me to carry as an everyday bag. It's probably a Parachute equivalent to me (I'm a Parachute fan). It didn't feel heavy to me, probably the same weight as the Parachute but it is heavier than the large Veneta. I love the adjustable straps so you can wear as a shoulder bag or hand carry.

This picture is a modeling pic from a SA.
Attached Images

Nov 1, 2013, 9:28pm   #5
k
Another modeling pic.
Attached Images

Nov 1, 2013, 9:40pm   #6
Gone shopping
I tried this bag in the store. It was not heavy at all. It's a great size even for a petite person like me (5'4"). Makes a great every day bag!
Nov 2, 2013, 10:05am   #7
Science Geek!
It's really pretty and looks very practical
Nov 3, 2013, 9:44am   #8
b
I agree it looks practical
Nov 3, 2013, 6:19pm   #9
caught BV fever
Now I am itching to see it in person!! Wonder if the friase color is in the store already......
Nov 4, 2013, 12:36am   #10
k
Now I am itching to see it in person!! Wonder if the friase color is in the store already......
As of this past week the SF store (where I normally shop) did not have any Fraise color bags in yet. They only Fraise they had was a pair of gloves.

I'm also anxious to see a Fraise bag IRL.
Nov 4, 2013, 2:07pm   #11
caught BV fever
Though not photos of the mini shopper, the color is the Fraise. Got them from the
Attached Images

Nov 4, 2013, 3:59pm   #12
s
This color is so pretty!
Nov 4, 2013, 9:05pm   #13
BV, Choo Ferragamo
chungwan, I want to see this bag, too. It looks like a perfect size!
Nov 4, 2013, 11:51pm   #14
l
Fraise color is so pretty. Which season is that?
Nov 9, 2013, 5:48am   #15
I saw this tote bag in black today. I agree that it looks very practical. I want to see it in green and walnut. Has anyone seen it in these colors yet?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta